Trump allows drilling on 2 Utah national monuments.

Lol at acting like you give a shit about the law. I guess when its Trump we're discussing.
And if anyone has been desperately searching for wins since 2016, we know who it is. Not me.

Yawn, you cowards always love to insist that others not have ethics in order to match you.

Cult members never see the exercise while performing it..........

Gay. He should keep his filthy hands off of stuff like this. Its not even like we're going thru a oil shortage att.

Trump has been cutting funding to national parks in an attempt to force national lands to be turned over to the states. This would allow states to sell the land to corporations. Pretty sickening that we will be basically giving our protected resources away for nothing. This is just another attempt to under cut the American people in favor of corporate interests.

Gay. He should keep his filthy hands off of stuff like this. Its not even like we're going thru a oil shortage att.

Oily.png

Don't worry, the cuckservatives care about the environment. They'll certainly stand up to Trump on this important issue.

Watching people defend an indefensible act.

Some great mental gymnastics at play here

Watching people defend an indefensible act.

Some great mental gymnastics at play here

It's like Trump plays a game to see how low his followers can go in his defense.

He could be naked, chasing a small boy around the WH lawn screaming "Epstein!!" and they'd argue for it.

"If his impeachment lawyer is a pedophile, how'd he beat you libs?!"

So it's everyone's land n he's going to ruin it and is using it for economic gain.
Why are people defending this?

Trump has embraced lots of non-GOP establishment policies, but the environment isn't one of them. Unfortunately his environmental agenda is virtually identical to all big name Republicans' of the last 40 years (possible exception of McCain).

BuT mY KiDz wIlL DiE!!!!

"
The land carved from the Bears Ears monument, which was established in 2016 by President Barack Obama, has been open for companies to begin the oil and gas leasing process for some time. Because that land had been protected for less than a year, Interior Department officials said, reversal was quick.

95 Environmental Rules Being Rolled Back Under TrumpJune 2, 2019
Trump administration officials said Thursday’s move was a win for the Utah economy.

“The approved plans keep the commitment of this administration to the families and communities of Utah that know and love this land the best and will care for these resources for many generations to come,” said Casey Hammond, the Interior Department’s acting assistant secretary for land and minerals management.

To date, no oil, gas or coal companies have taken any of the legal first steps required to mine or drill on the land, although they could have done so at any time in the months following Mr. Trump’s proclamation that he was removing protection from the land, a spokeswoman for the Interior Department said."

These were national monuments that were made so under controversial circumstances by democratic Presidents within the last 30 years. The sky isn't going to fall if industry is allowed to pick up productive lands once again.

You're hysterical hyperbole is getting increasingly detached from reality.

P.S.

I thought you rage quit Sherdog the other day? Can't hold to your word?

Remember when Conservatives got their name for conserving the natural environment?

Back