Trump allows drilling on 2 Utah national monuments.

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.denverpost.com/2020/02/...ng-utah-bears-ears-grand-staircase-escalante/

I feel sorry for my children. Trump is going to saddle them with massive debt and an America that is no longer beautiful and full of poisoned water.

Just for the record there are more national monuments friend of the working man. <{Heymansnicker}>,
Trump is going to allow drilling.
Sad state of affairs when pleasing corporate donors is more important that protecting these areas that should be left untouched. Oh well maybe after they destroy Bear Ears that money they make will trickle down.

Yes but it triggers the libs

I've never once heard anyone who is in favor of extraction where it can be had also suggest we nationalize these resources and put them back into public coffers

It's amazing how capitalists have brainwashed such large swaths of people

Reading that article 4.1mm annual revenue from oil drilling operations. <45>

The cuckery is astounding

Oil tech has advanced tremendously, it's not like it use to be.

Now take your meds libs.

LOLOL!!!11!!!! GET OVER IT LIBz HahHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Now take your meds libs.

Would it be possible for you to explain what you mean instead of posting the usual "ha ha, the libs lose again!" sentiment?

Would it be possible for you to explain what you mean instead of posting the usual "ha ha, the libs lose again!" sentiment?

The kinds of environmental dangers the oil industry use to present are no longer as important.

Advances in tech....

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/02/...ng-utah-bears-ears-grand-staircase-escalante/

I feel sorry for my children. Trump is going to saddle them with massive debt and an America that is no longer beautiful and full of poisoned water.

Just for the record there are more national monuments friend of the working man. <{Heymansnicker}>,
Trump is going to allow drilling.
Sad state of affairs when pleasing corporate donors is more important that protecting these areas that should be left untouched. Oh well maybe after they destroy Bear Ears that money they make will trickle down.

These were national monuments that were made so under controversial circumstances by democratic Presidents within the last 30 years. The sky isn't going to fall if industry is allowed to pick up productive lands once again.

You're hysterical hyperbole is getting increasingly detached from reality.

P.S.

I thought you rage quit Sherdog the other day? Can't hold to your word?

Now take your meds libs.
The best oil tech I've ever experienced was the Saudis opening their reserves

The closest rig to me was five miles as the crow flies, yet oil slicks were always present in my well water

As soon as the Saudis flooded the market and brought prices down to make these wells unprofitable the oil in my water went away almost overnight

Weld county, CO. There are more than a few news reports with people lighting their running water on fire on youtube

Luckily for me and my farm at the time I wasnt so close. But unfortunately it still caused me to close up shop as I could no longer sell produce grown in oil in good conscious.

The economic picture is not as cut and dry as people want to delude themselves into believing. It's devastating to many people not in o&g

The kinds of environmental dangers the oil industry use to present are no longer as important.

Advances in tech....
youre crazy if you think the process of oil extraction and refinery isnt very damaging to the environment and that the use of oil to make plastics that we in turn use on our food etc isnt very damaging to the overall health of our society...

youre right to say those things are not important......to anyone that only cares about money

Grand Escalante is one of my favorite places in the world. It's like a mixture of Bryce and Arches without all the people. Planning to do a 2 week camping trip out there this summer.

I know they've been drilling outside of Canyonlands for a couple years now. There were protests, but I don't think there has been any harm to it yet.

youre crazy if you think the process of oil extraction and refinery isnt very damaging to the environment and that the use of oil to make plastics that we in turn use on our food etc isnt very damaging to the overall health of our society...

youre right to say those things are not important......to anyone that only cares about money
You don't understand all those things are gone because of the tech that has improved.

That's why Trump is in charge, you need a big guy willing to make the tough calls. I'm sure this wasn't easy for him, but it was necessary in more ways than one.

You don't understand all those things are gone because of the tech that has improved.
lol took me a few read overs to pick up on your sarcasm

That's why Trump is in charge, you need a big guy willing to make the tough calls. I'm sure this wasn't easy for him, but it was necessary in more ways than one.

Depends on your definition of necessary. It was officially done to open up economic interests.

P.S.

You must have me confused with some other poster but your confusion has sullied my name.
I am willing to donate $500 to the charity of your choice if you can find a post where I threatened to rage quit.
When you can’t find that post, I expect you to be a man and issue a retraction or at the very least an apology.

lol, "muh children". Did Trump steal there hopes and dreams?

These were national monuments that were made so under controversial circumstances by democratic Presidents within the last 30 years. The sky isn't going to fall if industry is allowed to pick up productive lands once again.

You're hysterical hyperbole is getting increasingly detached from reality.

P.S.

There's literally millions of other places to drill other than national monuments.

You must have me confused with some other poster

I mistook you for @PEB the guy who rage quit sherdog a few days ago yet still makes threads almost daily.

My apologies.

Beyond that, I don't see removing monument status from lands the locals didn't want made into monuments in the first place is that big of a deal, it certainly isn't going to cause any kind of catastrophe.

Back