Social Trump 2020 Banner At Basketball Game Triggers Visiting Coach

machidafan99

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
jordan6.JPG

“I coach a predominantly black inner city high school team,” Walker wrote on his Facebook posting. “We go out to a rural area in Jordan, MN and this is there. Please explain how and why this is appropriate at a high school basketball game?”

She said this was nothing more than young people wearing “a bunch of red, white and blue, supporting their president. They don’t have a racist bone in their body.”

Article link:
http://www.startribune.com/minneapo...g-pro-trump-flag-at-game-in-jordan/504437562/

You can feel the evil through this picture

<FutbolThink>

Aren't sports supposed to be one of those things we do to "escape politics"?

What kind of fucking loser goes to a basketball game to broadcast his political views?

Last edited:
jordan6.JPG

“I coach a predominantly black inner city high school team,” Walker wrote on his Facebook posting. “We go out to a rural area in Jordan, MN and this is there. Please explain how and why this is appropriate at a high school basketball game?”

She said this was nothing more than young people wearing “a bunch of red, white and blue, supporting their president. They don’t have a racist bone in their body.”

Article link:
http://www.startribune.com/minneapo...g-pro-trump-flag-at-game-in-jordan/504437562/
Lol

When city schools got out to rural schools, the rural school student section will often wear camo hunting gear and overalls. Basically dress redneck

They did the Trump sign to annoy the other team. Black people vote democrat mostly.

Last edited:
How is it appropriate at a high school basketball game?

Why any basketball game-- much less one against an opponent from a very different racial demographic-- be an appropriate place to publicize one's political preferences?
I'll allow it.

Obviously this is blatant racism by some Deplorables!

Seriously though, it is good to see kids thinking for themselves.

I've seen black schools complain about going out to rural areas for basketball games. They hate it. One black school came out our way, their fans were on the court yelling at refs, the sheriff deputies threw like 8 fans out of the gym. It was nuts. One lady got right up in the refs face on the court when the game ended. The ref told a deputy to arrest her. I think she bumped him on purpose. And a black lady told me, my friend and our 10 year old sons "get your white ass outta here" after the game was over. It wasn't us that got kicked out, it was their fans.

Racial tensions are high right now

Last edited:
they shouldve took a knee and watched the Trump supporters brains explode

Gee, I remember you, and several other conservatives, loudly criticizing Obama for what you characterized as "deteriorating race relations" during his presidency...

Last edited:
Aren't sports supposed to be one of those things we do to escape politics?

What kind of fucking loser goes to a basketball game to broadcast his political views?

Pretty much this. Politics dulls the masses and offers a means to control people's thinking. We have to start realizing this. Great institutions and fields of study are being poisoned.

I've seen black schools complain about going out to rural areas for basketball games. They hate it. One black school came out our way, their fans were on the court yelling at refs, the sheriff deputies threw like 8 fans out of the gym. It was nuts. One lady got right up in the refs face on the court when the game ended. The ref told a deputy to arrest her. I think she bumped him on purpose. And a black lady told me, my friend and our 10 year old sons "get your white ass outta here" after the game was over. It wasn't us that got kicked out, it was their fans.

Do they win all games, at least?
Also, why do so many white americans live in rural areas? Here it's quite the opposite, only people directly related to agriculture or some other rural activity choose to live in rural areas. The rest are minorities too poor to move to a city like Indians or descendants of plantantion black slaves.

Do they win all games, at least?
Also, why do so many white americans live in rural areas? Here it's quite the opposite, only people directly related to agriculture or some other rural activity choose to live in rural areas. The rest are minorities too poor to move to a city like Indians or descendants of plantantion black slaves.
No doubt Black athletes dominate the game of basketball. But some small town or rural mostly white schools produce some pretty good teams.

The cities in America have high crime. So many white people got out of cities over the years and moved to the suburbs.

But cities have a lot of white people too. But the urban mostly black schools tend to be the roughest schools.

Aren't sports supposed to be one of those things we do to escape politics?

YOUR politics, not theirs.

The cities in America have high crime. So many white people got out of cities over the years and moved to the suburbs.

But cities have a lot of white people too. But the urban mostly black schools tend to be the roughest schools.
But I get it that suburban is not the same as rural although people sometimes conflate the two. I see suburban as something like the Simpsons where people live in these streets filled with houses of equal size and that can commute to a city for work while I see rural as areas where agriculture, forestry or mining dominates and some people even live in trailers.
Btw, I'd like to live in a trailer or small house in the US for a month for the experience. Somewhat like this:

Back