Social Trump 2020 Banner At Basketball Game Triggers Visiting Coach

You’ll take the votes you got over the votes he got????

Shut the fuck up, you’ll do fucking nothing. Wahhhh yeah well I didn’t want to win anyways....take it like a man pussy.

Also, you already did talk shit when you made that long winded stolen election thread. But you can take your votes lol, take votes from people like metatron who openly suggested peoples votes be stricken simply because he disagrees with them. Keep that vote lol
Lol, holy shit, someone takes this shit too seriously. I’m sorry soneone touched you a bad way.

You can break the cycle.

Also @M3t4tr0n ’s vote should be worth at least 7.

"
  • 1973: The US Department of Justice — under the Nixon administration, out of all administrations — sued the Trump Management Corporation for violating the Fair Housing Act. Federal officials found evidence that Trump had refused to rent to black tenants and lied to black applicants about whether apartments were available, among other accusations. Trump said the federal government was trying to get him to rent to welfare recipients. In the aftermath, he signed an agreement in 1975 agreeing not to discriminate to renters of color without admitting to discriminating before.

Sorry, you're totally bs'ing if you honestly think this happens to the prototypical successful business.
Trump did not want to rent to welfare recipients. At 26 yrs old he was following what certainly seems a sound policy laid out by his successful father. In the end they complied with the Fed's request to supply a list of vacancies with the Urban League's Open Housing Center. No land lord wants to rent to a bum unless they got that Section 8 money flow.

Trump did not want to rent to welfare recipients. At 26 yrs old he was following what certainly seems a sound policy laid out by his successful father. In the end they complied with the Fed's request to supply a list of vacancies with the Urban League's Open Housing Center. No land lord wants to rent to a bum unless they got that Section 8 money flow.
It's called redlining and was a common practice back in the day.

It's called redlining and was a common practice back in the day.
Redlining was often racially based. Trump has never done this. Again you can try to slime my good President but it won't work.

No landlord is compelled to rent to a bum. This is why they check your credit today.

Redlining was often racially based. Trump has never done this. Again you can try to slime my good President but it won't work.

No landlord is compelled to rent to a bum. This is why they check your credit today.

That's exactly right. And also why I laugh every time some tard brings it up as the only example of "racism" they could find on the man.
It's pathetic. But then again, what else are we to expect from the rabid left? It's their automatic go to when all else fails. Only thing is, their once trusty talisman has lost all it's power.

So the visiting stays in the locker and the home kids deliberately held up a fucking trump oyster because of that? And yet you say only an idiot would think it was about skin color? Haha what an idiot

Yes, only an idiot would think it was racially motivated. Only an imbecile thinks of ways to project race into things that aren’t racist. Only an ignorant person would equate anyone who supports Trump to a racist.

Do they win all games, at least?
Also, why do so many white americans live in rural areas? Here it's quite the opposite, only people directly related to agriculture or some other rural activity choose to live in rural areas. The rest are minorities too poor to move to a city like Indians or descendants of plantantion black slaves.
I am retiring in 3 years and I will never live in a city again. The quality of life in rural areas is so much better in my opinion. No traffic, no crowds, more fresh air and wide open spaces. I can't stand living in a city but I've had to do it for my work most of my life. Can't wait to leave the rat race behind.

I am retiring in 3 years and I will never live in a city again. The quality of life in rural areas is so much better in my opinion. No traffic, no crowds, more fresh air and wide open spaces. I can't stand living in a city but I've had to do it for my work most of my life. Can't wait to leave the rat race behind.
I hope you find a great piece a land to call home. With neighbors not too close (like the city) but some good people when you need them.

Back