• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Trump’s speeches mega thread

It didn’t take much to look into the lie that “only white people showed up.”

You tell them, champ. Keep looking into it.

woman-yelling.gif

<36>

Sooo, neither of you read my post. Can you show me how only white people showed up? Or can you admit you fell for fake news?

When people say "only white people go to Ted Nugent shows" its hyperbole, doesn't mean that literally the audience is 100% Caucasian.

You are playing "gotcha" with semantics and hyperbole

Last edited:
"he said I was the healthiest president, he feels, in history"

After Theodore Roosevelt was POTUS, he took part in a 4 month expedition to explore the Amazon jungle. Trump can barely navigate a flight of stairs haha. At the G7 meeting, when the other leaders took a walking tour through a Sicilian town, Trump needed a golf cart.

800px-Roosevelt-Rondon_Scientific_Expedition%2C_map_showing_the_complete_route_of_Roosevelt%27s_South_American_journey.jpg
IIRC, Trump also said that while growing up, he was the best baseball player in the entire state of New York.

ba10c89d-52ff-4c62-848f-ef240f04fd11.jpeg

Trumpbaseball.jpg

Sooo, neither of you read my post. Can you show me how only white people showed up? Or can you admit you fell for fake news?

oh my bad. in that "crowd of 8000 black people" as our good friend kellyanne conway has told us, there was actually just a single solitary black person seated in that half-empty church that only holds 2000 people. there might have actually been two, but you'd have to look real hard in that crowd of white people. and oh yeah, maybe you could say that there were 3 black folk in there if you count the guy being paid to give a speech. there ya go. happy now?

you can feel free to post the real footage. the ones without the invisible fake news community notes. are the black folks seated around donald trump going to have 2-4 or 6 fingers and wearing red hats with chinese/extraterrestrial symbols again just like they were the last time you maga dorks started thumping your chests and telling everybody just how popular your rapist messiah is amongst the black community?

Last edited:
IIRC, Trump also said that while growing up, he was the best baseball player in the entire state of New York.

ba10c89d-52ff-4c62-848f-ef240f04fd11.jpeg

Trumpbaseball.jpg
He's said and wrote that a few times.

A writer for Slate actually tracked down some old boxscores of Trump's baseball career. He found 9 games, and Trump was for 4/29 at the plate, for a .138 batting average. For any of our non-American friends here, that means he was absolutely terrible.

Trump's team only played 12 games per season, so 9 games was actually a big chunk of his career.

I asked Keith Law, a senior baseball writer for the Athletic and author of The Inside Game who covers the MLB draft, if Trump’s numbers sounded like those of a pro prospect.

“There’s no chance,” said Law, who once worked in the front office of the Toronto Blue Jays assessing high school players. “You don’t hit .138 for some podunk, cold-weather high school playing the worst competition you could possibly imagine. You wouldn’t even get recruited for Division I baseball programs, let alone by pro teams. That’s totally unthinkable. It’s absolutely laughable. He hit .138—he couldn’t fucking hit, that’s pretty clear.”

When people say "only white people go to Ted Nugent shows" it hyperbole, doesn't mean that literally the audience is 100% Caucasian.

You are playing "gotcha" with semantics and hyperbole

oh my bad. in that "crowd of 8000 black people" as our good friend kellyanne conway has told us, there was actually just a single solitary black person seated in that half-empty church that only holds 2000 people. there might have actually been two, but you'd have to look real hard in that crowd of white people. and oh yeah, maybe you could say that there were 3 black folk in there if you count the guy being paid to give a speech. there ya go. happy now?

you can feel free to post the real footage. the ones without the invisible fake news community notes. are the black folks seated around donald trump going to have 2-4 or 6 fingers and wearing red hats with chinese/extraterrestrial symbols again just like they were the last time you maga dorks started thumping your chests and telling everybody just how popular your rapist messiah is amongst the black community?
So it wasn't true and you fell for it. Got it.

What do you think you are taking a victory lap over?

The Trump campaign claim that 8,000 people showed up was clearly a lie. Nor was any reporter able to locate any member of the churches actual congregation.

So pump your fist in the air that you can spot a few black people in the crowd. Sure, no one here claimed an absolute zero. Only that your boy was lying about turnout. Which he clearly was.

What do you think you are taking a victory lap over?

The Trump campaign claim that 8,000 people showed up was clearly a lie. Nor was any reporter able to locate any member of the churches actual congregation.
Another idiot who didn't read what I said.

So pump your fist in the air that you can spot a few black people in the crowd. Sure, no one here claimed an absolute zero. Only that your boy was lying about turnout. Which he clearly was.
I'm not surprised you'd defend a lie like that, considering you tucked tail and ran the last time we got into it because you got caught lying. You could redeem yourself and admit that claim that there were only white people there was a lie.This is a strange thing for you to cry about.

Back