• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Trump’s speeches mega thread

When I heard about this earlier, the report concluded with the opinion that both Trump and Biden are concerned about bleeding votes to RFK--who spoke at this convention previously and the apparent reason Trump insisted on speaking there.

I'd say Trump has a lot more to worry about than Biden in that regard.

Trump loudly booed at Libertarian convention when he asks attendees to ‘nominate me or at least vote for me’​

Washington, DCCNN —
Former President Donald Trump was loudly and consistently booed throughout his speech Saturday at the Libertarian Party’s national convention, particularly when he asked attendees to “nominate me or at least vote for me.”

The heckling began the moment the former president took the stage, and some of his supporters in the room tried to drown out the boos with chants of “We want Trump.”

Why would that Orange dumbass egg on libertarians of all people ... tell those fuckers they have to do something amd those staunch bastards will do the exact opposite and shove it up your ass lol.

Biden just got a chunk of the libertarian vote:)

Better than how Biden would've reacted to being boo'd. Brandon might actually melt like the wicked witch if that were to happen.

He did a great job. Here is almost two minutes with no boos, only cheers. He went in and tamed the beast by offering to work with the libertarian movement and party.

And this was after he called them losers to their faces, who waste their vote every 4 years lol.

He did a great job. Here is almost two minutes with no boos, only cheers. He went in and tamed the beast by offering to work with the libertarian movement and party.

And this was after he called them losers to their faces, who waste their vote every 4 years lol.

Strong cope.

iu

Not surprised the guy who lusts for his daughter would ally with libertarians...

There's only room enough for TR7MP in your wallet. Make the donations recurring or he'll know you aren't a real patriot. Recurring donations are quadruple matched!

The funniest thing about that Libertarian National Convention speech is that apparently the Secret Service manhandled a guy for holding a "no wannabe dictators" sign, and the guy is a very well-known and highly-regarded figure at the LNC.

Yeah because having your goon squad strong-arm a guy with a sign is EXACTLY how to win over Libertarians

There's only room enough for TR7MP in your wallet. Make the donations recurring or he'll know you aren't a real patriot. Recurring donations are quadruple matched!

not anymore it aint. they dont even bullshit you with that nonsense anymore. for now it's - every donation you make we will raise your impact by 2000%

Not surprised the guy who lusts for his daughter would ally with libertarians...
You have a source for Libertarians being inappropriate with their kids or is this just a slick deflection from what we already know about Republicans and Democrats?

Trump loudly booed at Libertarian convention when he asks attendees to ‘nominate me or at least vote for me’​

Washington, DCCNN —
Former President Donald Trump was loudly and consistently booed throughout his speech Saturday at the Libertarian Party’s national convention, particularly when he asked attendees to “nominate me or at least vote for me.”

The heckling began the moment the former president took the stage, and some of his supporters in the room tried to drown out the boos with chants of “We want Trump.”

Dave Smith did a whole podcast last week explaining why they shouldn't do that. Some libertarians just can't get out of their own way.

Imagine your party is finally relevant enough that two presidential candidates show up to your convention and you act like that...

after mango mussolini showed up and begged the libertarians to nominate him, the libertarians just nominated chase oliver for their president.

GOlUFkfXsAII_Af

GOmMAQfaEAAYsyi

GOjp95ZWwAAABaZ

this guy.

<Grimes01>

after mango mussolini showed up and begged the libertarians to nominate him, the libertarians just nominated chase oliver for their president.

GOlUFkfXsAII_Af

GOmMAQfaEAAYsyi

GOjp95ZWwAAABaZ

this guy.

<Grimes01>

But all the cultists have been telling us trump was so brave walking into the lion's den and putting those rude people in their place...

Back