Elections Trump’s speeches mega thread

Here's my own feed from the event,

200w.gif

Trump doing 2 rallies today. First one in Grand Rapids, MI, focusing on the border.

Then in Green Bay, WI at 6pm est. Wonder if he will break the gag order and be taken off to jail!

Lol, I didn't realize the name of the event was actually called "Biden's Border Bloodbath"

How can he use that word!!!! Unelectable!

Gave a great one last night. Was more comedic and sarcastic than normal and attacked Biden pretty hard. I encourage anyone to just skip to any point and listen for 30 seconds. What is not coherent and common sense?

trump increasing his frequent short circuiting
Just giving up on the sentences and points he is making

The dumbass is getting worse and worse everyday. It's funny to see his mentally retarded followers lap it up and pretend nothing is wrong too. "But Biden has dementia." Yes, and so does this retard.

Wow, what a great campaign stop!

Dropping the hammer

I thought he was racist and hated black people? This doesn't make sense!

The dumbass is getting worse and worse everyday. It's funny to see his mentally retarded followers lap it up and pretend nothing is wrong too. "But Biden has dementia." Yes, and so does this retard.

Not really. This has been a silly tactic from the left to distract from Biden's senility. There is absolutely no piece of footage of Trump that compares with Biden's worst moments. Not even close.

I thought he was racist and hated black people? This doesn't make sense!

Not really. This has been a silly tactic from the left to distract from Biden's senility. There is absolutely no piece of footage of Trump that compares with Biden's worst moments. Not even close.

They just take grossly out of context clips and run wild, they are like 8 or 9 seconds. That is why I encourage every to just randomly click anywhere in a trump rally to see if he actually sounds off.

I also created a biden speech mega thread for the exact same reason.

I don't know much about dementia but it looks like something altogether different is happening with Trump, likes he's developed epilepsy from all the drugs he's done or something.

Well, I don't know much about dementia but it looks like something altogether different is happening with Trump, likes he's developed epilepsy from all the drugs he's done or something.

trump increasing his frequent short circuiting
Just giving up on the sentences and points he is making

"Just last week it was reported that an illegal adlinthin-- and you just look at thisss, what's happening"

I mean, I’ve been saying this for years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back