True or false the Hendricks that fought GSP is currently the best WW?

iboufring**

Green Belt
Reaction score
I know Robbie is good, but i feel like Hendricks fought wierd in their last fight, no?

Was. But now it is probably Rory. Especially in a 5 rounder.

If you guys want to believe the guy they got tea bagged 2 rounds in a row is the best WW on the planet that is on you.

Hector and Rory beats Hendricks. Hendricks doesn't really look like a world beater against top-tier competition. I miss when he was knocking fools out.

Hector and Rory beats Hendricks. Hendricks doesn't really look like a world beater against top-tier competition. I miss when he was knocking fools out.

He koed fitch and kampmann who at the time were top comp.

I'm a little confused why he doesn't try to use his wrestling more.

Even when GSP predicted the rematch he said that both of them were good strikers, but only one of them is a good wrestler and that should be the edge. I think Johnny just had a bad weight cut honestly.

No. Lawler is the champ and bye definition the best at the moment. Hendricks on any given day has a shot at beating him, Rory and Lombard but is not conclusively best at this point.

Na GSP had a off night and still won...Hector and Rory have the best potential to beat either Hendricks or lawler

I'm a little confused why he doesn't try to use his wrestling more.

Even when GSP predicted the rematch he said that both of them were good strikers, but only one of them is a good wrestler and that should be the edge. I think Johnny just had a bad weight cut honestly.

What you talking about he was shooting a shit load of shots on lawler he just couldnt finish then and was holding on and stalling.

I think Lawler's just a bad matchup for Hendricks. Aggressive, great striking, great TDD, strong chin. Hendricks is still great. I even scored the last fight in his favor. But he's got a cardio issue that's not going to go away any time soon. It has now cost him two title fights.

That jonny got fat.

k-1 dong is the future WW GOAT.

Yeah, Big Rigg can't pull the trigger anymore. He's gone soft. Dong, though wild, is big and packs a lot of power. Wood just caught him coming in.

Let me make sure I understand: the way a current WW fought in a fight over a year ago is currently the best version of any WW particularly in light of how that same WW has looked in his last two more recent fights?

How can he be currently the best when he doesn't fight like that currently according to you?

Back