True or false: McGregor

True

The way he spends money he will be fighting into his 40's and the haters can say what they want
He's good at what he does

How is Conor spending money? Cause you'd be probably the only person except of Conors team and folks to know it. Share this with us.

Most sources connected to Conor say he is quite smart with the money and investing it in majority. He doesn't even own a plane mate. He rents it. He was driving a BMW i8... i8. That's a quite low tier of supercars (still better than 99% cars you see on the road though).

And I am not even a big conor fan, rooting for Khabib, but c'mon. We dont know how he spends money. From what we see he is living an executive life of a middle sized corporation, which I guess he can afford easily

He signed to defend his Cage Warriors FW belt 2x, which is always conveniently ignored.
That's when he was broke and had zero fame.

Conor will make atleast 1 title defense before his MMA career is over?

Obviously there are factors, as in he has to win the belt back again, but the dude is capable of walking away at any time. Or atleast for long stretches of time.

Conor has already made a title defense. This will be his first LW title defense though, and then he'll probably go win another belt.

How is Conor spending money? Cause you'd be probably the only person except of Conors team and folks to know it. Share this with us.

Most sources connected to Conor say he is quite smart with the money and investing it in majority. He doesn't even own a plane mate. He rents it. He was driving a BMW i8... i8. That's a quite low tier of supercars (still better than 99% cars you see on the road though).

And I am not even a big conor fan, rooting for Khabib, but c'mon. We dont know how he spends money. From what we see he is living an executive life of a middle sized corporation, which I guess he can afford easily

Jesus Christ

If you don't follow half of the Conor threads that go around here, do me a favour and don't comment.

Jesus Christ

If you don't follow half of the Conor threads that go around here, do me a favour and don't comment.

Do you follow half of the Conor threads on Sherdog?!
I feel so sorry for you mate.

He has to be able to win it back first so no.

Conor has already made a title defense. This will be his first LW title defense though, and then he'll probably go win another belt.
He has never defended a title in his entire career.. winning the 145 belt from Aldo, while McGregor was Interim Champ, isn't a defense, as the Interim belt wasn't on the line being fought for. What other belt could he win? He isn't going back to 145, nor would He beat Max this time around, he won't beat Ortega, etc.. He doesn't beat Woodley, Till, etc.. at 170. He doesn't beat Whittaker, Gastelum, etc.. at 185.

He won his first of four belts six years ago and here we are still guessing if he'll retire with even a single defense.
Bizarre.

False.
Can't see him beating Khabib at 155. Much less defending that belt.
Can't see him making 145 again. Much less beating Holloway and Ortega/Edgar back to back.
Can't see him fighting Colby or Woodley at 170. Much less winning two fights in a row at that weight.

Do you follow half of the Conor threads on Sherdog?!
I feel so sorry for you mate.

Don't feel too bad I get paid well to browse sherdog, and that's the kinda response I expect from someone that got called out on talking utter shite

Capitalism. How low it can degrade man
While I agree in principle, the example you used as a prerequisite is abysmal. ANYONE that's under 65 and over 16 and doesn't have a brain injury would be a complete idiot to not take 100M for fighting any man on earth.

Don't feel too bad I get paid well to browse sherdog, and that's the kinda response I expect from someone that got called out on talking utter shite

Mom's pocket money for being a good boy doesn't count as "getting paid". Really dude, make up something better

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back