"True MMA fans don't watch The Ultimate Fighter." Opinion piece on TUF.

It's blatantly obvious 99% of the posters itt didn't care to read or skim a 5 minute article but still feel entitled to sound off on it, meaning they're basically punching at air. Typical Sherdog.

If you have the attention span of a fish, read the last paragraph if you just assumed the writer was bashing TUF or trying to be a snob.

I love to watch MMA and have never seen an episode of The Ultimate Fighter. You can also see future prospects by watching some of the smaller promotions like RFA or Titan FC and not have to watch some reality TV BS. The Ultimate Fighter at this point seems more like ad revenue than anything else.

It's blatantly obvious 99% of the posters itt didn't care to read or skim a 5 minute article but still feel entitled to sound off on it, meaning they're basically punching at air. Typical Sherdog.

If you have the attention span of a fish, read the last paragraph if you just assumed the writer was bashing TUF or trying to be a snob.

It took you 5 minutes to read that?

It took you 5 minutes to read that?
What's the point in asking me that? The point is that it's a relatively short article that doesn't require much time to read before actually commending on it, I didn't feel the need to keep a timer on it.

That's some re-re shit. You have to be a big mma fan to watch mostly a bunch of nobodies fight.

I sit through 45 minutes of bullshit every week to watch 2 dudes hug each other for 3 rounds and I'm not an MMA fan? K.

That's some fucking hipster bullshit right there.

I only watch the fights. I hate the realty show manipulation and editing. The show serves a purpose, and I would hate to see it get canned.

So real baseball fans don't ever watch a minor league game? Ridiculous.

I'm guessing no one read the full quote.

Sounds spot-on to me. All the 'hard core' fans bitch about how awful TUF is, but you know damn well many of them still watch it, because they are on this board the next day discussing the details.

True MMA fans just read headlines and not actual articles.

Sshhhhh guys! Can't you just sit back and enjoy the parade? :wink:

One of the 46%.

I like Leanne.

"Leanne is a 21-year-old journalist, looking to bring the issue of gender equality in MMA to the forefront of discussion, to critique what she calls

Back