True GOAT's dont care about GOAT status

Maybe the other "GOATs" haven't been trashed by haters for years and feel the need to respond.

Also Jones has the best case for GOAT and the fact people even need to misrepresent his PED test record is an admission they couldn't argue against him otherwise.
You’re saying that Anderson, Fedor and GSP haven’t been trashed by haters for years?

You sure about that? Lmao

If you believe the UFC narrative about Jones’ PED use you’re a sucker. Not that I care, I’d have Jones as the GOAT as well, if I had to. I think the whole GOAT thing as well as P4P stuff is stupid though.

I think sherdoggers care more about who is Goat than the actual goats lol

You’re saying that Anderson, Fedor and GSP haven’t been trashed by haters for years?

You sure about that? Lmao

If you believe the UFC narrative about Jones’ PED use you’re a sucker. Not that I care, I’d have Jones as the GOAT as well, if I had to. I think the whole GOAT thing as well as P4P stuff is stupid though.

It's not even close to the same level. With Fedor it's more his fans that have been trashed as time passes.

You mean the narrative co signed by NSAC and USADA and every other PED expert? Jones has tested positive for a PED test before ONE of his fights against someone he beat without one. Everything else including if Jones intended to cheat in that one fight is speculation.

OK here is the definitive GOAT Guide:
1) GSP (probably wasn't using PEDs when his opponents were. Genuinely nice guy)
2) Fedor (almost certainly everyone in Pride was using PEDs. Genuinely nice guy)
3) Mighty Mouse (manlet so cant be #1)
4) Silva. (total idiot in the ring with his two faced persona outside. confirmed PEDs. One dimensional; existed at the optimal time for a run)
5) Jones (Cheater inside and outside of the ring. Eye pokes, cage grabs, PEDs and the list goes on. Total Moron with dick pill explanation and hiding under cage)

So it's basically between GSP, Fedor and Silva, because these dudes are all secure enough where they dont feel the need to tell you how great they are
GSP does not only talk all the time about it (In his fake pseudo-humble way) and banks big from his supposed GOATish status, but organized the whole sad farce aganist the old one-eyed gatekeeper in order to secure the, these days obligatory, second paper belt for it. Agreeing a second fight with Whittaker that never intended to axtualy have BTW,

And keeps spouting nonsense about how the old one-eyed gatekeeper "ruined" the beating he was going to put on Rockhold in order to grow his legend.

WTF are you talking about.

Everyone knows Fedor is the GOAT

Why is Israel Adesanya s name being mentioned in such a topic. I'm going to go out on a limb, lol, and say he has to a bit more before such labels. Dont get me wrong- a great fighter but he doesn't fit into all of this just yet.

It's not even close to the same level. With Fedor it's more his fans that have been trashed as time passes.

You mean the narrative co signed by NSAC and USADA and every other PED expert? Jones has tested positive for a PED test before ONE of his fights against someone he beat without one. Everything else including if Jones intended to cheat in that one fight is speculation.
Wait... are you on Jon’s legal defense team? Lmao.

It’s not speculation that he had an unnatural T/E ratio in 2015, tested positive for clomid AND letrozole in 2016, and tested positive for turinabol in 2017 and 2018. The speculation is as to why and whatever excuses anyone can cook up. Legitimate or not. Usually people who get caught for anything have done it plenty of times before without getting caught. Pretty shitty luck to get caught the first time. That goes for speeding, stealing, drugs, almost anything except maybe murder.

Like I said it doesn’t diminish his accomplishments to me. It’s sad that Jon seems to have an addictive personality that causes him to abuse drugs beyond what his team would advise and what most athletes do. That’s the only difference here, really. Most guys would be disciplined enough to cycle off in time to not get popped the day before a contest.

So you're just gonna assume Silva was on PED's but you're also gonna assume Fedor wasn't?

<Fedor23><6>
What is this silliness, Anderson was caught for roids. I doubt Fedor was ever on peds.

Or at least they never show that they care about it.

So it's basically between GSP, Fedor and Silva, because these dudes are all secure enough where they dont feel the need to tell you how great they are, and when they're told they're great they try to play it down and give someone else credit.

Dudes like Khabib, Jones, Izzy.... these are insecure narcissists and egomaniacs who seem obsessed with their own status.

GOAT is more than just accomplishment in the octagon/ring, true royalty needs to know how to carry themselves, and dudes that blow their own horn too much are just pretenders imo.
I’ve never heard Khabib claim he’s the GOAT.. he did say he be number 1 p4p after beating Justin but that’s not exactly the same thing

What is this silliness, Anderson was caught for roids. I doubt Fedor was ever on peds.
Fedor fought in Japan where performance enhancers were not only allowed, but encouraged.

You think the top guy in such an organization, who happens to be Russian of all things, is not gonna use the same advantage?

You sound about 12.

GOAT status in MMA just means that a fighter hasn't spent enough time during the downward trend of their career. Everyone gets caught and exposed if they stay in the sport long enough.

Untrue. GOATs are fierce competitors that obviously want to be the best and care

Maybe the other "GOATs" haven't been trashed by haters for years and feel the need to respond.

Also Jones has the best case for GOAT and the fact people even need to misrepresent his PED test record is an admission they couldn't argue against him otherwise.
Lol Fedor has been called everything from a can crusher to a can since the Pride days... GSP a cherry picking lay and prayer who beat LWs... and Anderson.. well... and while I don’t care for PEDs and for me Jones is therefore at least top 2 or 3 GOAT, there’s no need to misrepresent his test record when he’s tested positive as many times as he has

Fedor fought in Japan where performance enhancers were not only allowed, but encouraged.

You think the top guy in such an organization, who happens to be Russian of all things, is not gonna use the same advantage?

You sound about 12.
Here I'll just copy and paste it for you other bozos

Talk to me in facts boy, show me a source where it says Fedor popped, not just your biased ignorant speculation

Khabib never claimed he was GOAT, but he DID ask for the number 1 current active P4P spot in the UFC. If he hadn't I doubt Dana would ever claim he was, it was to try and stop him from retiring. Casuals eat up Dana whatever Dana says unsurprisingly.

Untrue. GOATs are fierce competitors that obviously want to be the best and care
There is a certain aura about guys who dominate and go about it quietly tho. You already know they're competing to be the best, they don't need to say it lol.

I don't know, maybe it's just me but more often than not in my experience the guy who talks a big one is usually not "the man", and this applies to not only fighting, but business, and life in general. Even when they are successful, these types always reek of weakness and insecurity to me.

Back