Relationship Truck driver in China takes paralysed wife everywhere, even when working

Would you be able to do this with your significant other if she was that sick?

• Total voters
South park said Asians don't have souls. This mofo is holding it down for all of them. Holy hell that's some manly ass issh. God bless

Needing just 10 centimeters of space to sleep is crazy.

True love is the most beautiful thing in the world.

That dude is a good guy, a rare example, because I don't think most guys could do that.

Fuck me, this dude is a great husband. I'd make sure my wife had the same or better level of care and I'd be doing some of it, but I'd also hire a caregiver to help out. But my wife would be hella pissed if I loaded her into my car and made her ride along with me everywhere.

In this case maybe this guy has no other choice because there is no one to care for her. Even so it takes a lot of dedication and sacrifice to do it.

For those unfortunate souls who have never seen "This is Us", one of the character arcs ends with this theme of devoting yourself to the care of another, and being fulfilled in life through that duty.

Unquestionably beautiful and heroic.

Someone needs to send this video to that cunt that dumped her fiance when he got cancer but then ran a marathon in his honor

Give me a minute. No, I'm fine. I just... Have something in my eye.
Yeah bro I have a gang of Cubans remodeling my bathroom and was hoping they didn't need me while I recovered after watching this video. Probably would have blamed the tears on all the dust in the air lol.

Neat video.

My grandmother for half her life had great difficulty getting around. Doctors were not quite sure what condition she developed but her legs slowly gave out. (Her mom had the same condition. The two of them would take large amounts of aspirin a day, which is understandable in a way to deal with the pains they had, but I also wonder if it brought about their condition. No one else in the family has developed the muscle problems and no one else takes much aspirin. Just a theory.)

Granddad was always good about driving grandma around. She liked to travel, see the sights, even though she lost use of her legs.

A neighbor's wife has developed MD and is slowly losing her ability to walk. He has a lot of health problems of his own and isn't able to carry and lift his wife. I have a funny feeling she will soon be in an assisted living facility at a relatively young age.

Back