TRT Belfort was not human

Back in 2015, weidmans t:e ratio came back looking more suspicious than vitor's.
Max Kellerman talked about Floyd Mayweather gaming the system a while back. I had to refresh my memory about Weidman and Vitor’s fishy tests and it sounds the same as what Mayweather used to do.

Max Kellerman believes that Floyd would inject himself with epitestosterone trying to balance out his ratio and not be discovered. In the video he said it was a tricky proposition to get it right. But if you know what you were doing you could pull it off.

Max Kellerman talked about Floyd Mayweather gaming the system a while back. I had to refresh my memory about Weidman and Vitor’s fishy tests and it sounds the same as what Mayweather used to do.

Max Kellerman believes that Floyd would inject himself with epitestosterone trying to balance out his ratio and not be discovered. In the video he said it was a tricky proposition to get it right. But if you know what you were doing you could pull it off.
Back then ppl were just focused/pissed off on/at vitor's visibly enhanced appearance that they over looked weidman's sketchy ass test results. Then all of a sudden USADA comes in and Weidman starts to lose all his fights. Weird eh.

Back then ppl were just focused/pissed off on/at vitor's visibly enhanced appearance that they over looked weidman's sketchy ass test results. Then all of a sudden USADA comes in and Weidman starts to lose all his fights. Weird eh.
They also COMPLETELY gave Dan a pass. He barely took any flak for it while Vitor got roasted.

TRT vitor was doing shit you only see in movies. That uppercut he gave Hendo literally blasted him off his feet. TRT Vitor was terrifying. Not to mention his destruction of bisping and rockhold in their primes. He literally took bispings eye. Literally.

Can't take the narrator seriously because he says Wanderlei with a W instead of a V

Which only goes to show how much of a fucking monster Jones is.

TRT vitor was doing shit you only see in movies. That uppercut he gave Hendo literally blasted him off his feet. TRT Vitor was terrifying. Not to mention his destruction of bisping and rockhold in their primes. He literally took bispings eye. Literally.

I thought Vitor literally killed Matt Lindland in their fight. I was very afraid that he was dead. I don't even know if that was trt vitor or not, but that ko was scary.

He put on pretty much the same performance in their non trt fight too. Have you see Vitor lately tho? Check out his Instagram. He looks j j j j j jacked. His head looks different as well too, more filled out like when he was on TRT.

It's because Dan visibly didn't look much different. So, big traps = angry fans.
I don’t know about that one. Dan wasn’t quite Vitor status, but he was looking pretty animal.
5959528520_9e6f4933c8_z.jpg

UFN_Belfort_vs_Hendo_Weighins_66.jpg

I don’t know about that one. Dan wasn’t quite Vitor status, but he was looking pretty animal.
5959528520_9e6f4933c8_z.jpg

UFN_Belfort_vs_Hendo_Weighins_66.jpg
Eh that's a bad picture as a reference. That's clearly just right after or during a workout where your muscles are pumping with blood. Hendo barely looked different if you compare their 2nd fight and 3rd fight weigh ins.

He put on pretty much the same performance in their non trt fight too. Have you see Vitor lately tho? Check out his Instagram. He looks j j j j j jacked. His head looks different as well too, more filled out like when he was on TRT.
Yeah hes gonna fight for one fc right? Dude is gonna knock some heads off. Good for him. Then retire.

Thats why I always said that Jones win over Belfort is one of his most underrated wins, many people forget but Belfort was at the height of his "not human" capabilities then.. he looked like the incredible hulk x 1000 in that fight. Top win for Jones

Yeah hes gonna fight for one fc right? Dude is gonna knock some heads off. Good for him. Then retire.
Yup. I always liked Vitor. He never talked bad about anyone and just really always talked about positivity. He's done and said weird shit but he's always had a positive outlook on life. I hope he gets 1-2 solid wins in OneFC.

Back