TRT Belfort was not human

armbar.gif
Another reason Bones avoids HW. Imagine if someone like Mir snatched that arm

Imagine if ref jumped in and stopped it.

Luckily it was Big John who seems to be the best ref for all his fights,fuck Mazzagatti he should have never allowed Hammill to be murdered that long.smh

I love that Big John called Bones out while he was crawling and Hampage threw kick towards Jons head.lmao

"Hey! you wanna play that game!"

Ridiculous the number of Sherdoggers back then saying TRT doesn't teach you how to throw kicks. Reminiscent of baseball players saying steroids doesn't teach you how to hit homeruns.
Im not sure the actual quotes but im pretty sure steroids wont teach you "how" to hit runs. Its safe to assume they let you hit the ball harder if you can hit it, but just taking steroids isn't going to allow a normal person to hit a 100mph pitch

Luckily it was Big John who seems to be the best ref for all his fights,fuck Mazzagatti he should have never allowed Hammill to be murdered that long.smh

I love that Big John called Bones out while he was crawling and Hampage threw kick towards Jons head.lmao

"Hey! you wanna play that game!"
Vitor did that not rampage

“I’m really happy to be the only T-Rex in this jungle”

Vitor bless

Vitor claims he let up on the hold because he didnt want to break Jon's arm.

If that's true hes dumb as a box of rocks

Pretty sure he did partially break his arm. Jones was holding his arm after the fight and Vitor was pointing at it saying something to him.

TRT + religious fanaticism+ training with masters of BJJ, MT, and karate will turn you into a monster.

AS kicked his head off with master Seagals front kick

TRT + religious fanaticism+ training with masters of BJJ, MT, and karate will turn you into a monster.

Did someone say "master of karate"? Did Vitor also train with a master of friendship?

dayman-gif-9.gif

I think TRT Vitor was the most terrifying fighter in UFC.

trtitor, trt antonio silva, trtsonnen, all those dudes basically just did steroids (performance enhancers)....which really pisses me off when the diaz bros get suspended for weed but that townsend dude can do fentnyl and coke but get 6 months

He was a fucking disgrace, pumped full of roids while spouting religious bullshit, "with the power of jesus and my friend Dr prickinbutt I am unstoppable". Cheator-1476, new TESTament.
Arsehole.

Ridiculous the number of Sherdoggers back then saying TRT doesn't teach you how to throw kicks. Reminiscent of baseball players saying steroids doesn't teach you how to hit homeruns.

TRT Vitor was preusada. Back them basically everybody was on steroids.

Back