Triump the Insult Comic Dog trolls a group of Trump supporters

Horse Style

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
A group of Trump supporters are gathered and shown over-the-top fake ads (they don't know they're fake) and are then questioned about said ads. I found this amusing:

It's a little bit under 15 minutes but it's worth a watch

Ed the sock lead the way for triumph

triumph poops on trump? about to watch; i used to enjoy him on early conan.

"Dog puppet"? That's Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. That's like showing a video of Einstein giving a lecture on relativity and titling it "Old guy talks about stuff."

Last edited:
A group of Trump supporters are gathered and shown over-the-top fake ads (they don't know they're fake) and are then questioned about said ads. I found this amusing:

Clinton Supporters Agree With Donald Trump Quotes

Hillary Supporters Like Trump's Tax Plan

lol that woman and the vaccines

Not real. Those people are way too smart to be Trump supporters.

That had me laughing out loud up until the abortion bit. I was truly disgusted with their reactions to the abortion bit.

Last edited:
idiocracy.jpg

That chick with the headband was hot.

Back