Triump the Insult Comic Dog trolls a group of Trump supporters

Trump the insult human > Triumph the insult dog.

oh man this is bad!

I really feel bad for these people, America has got some fixin to do lol. The vaccine lady is just evil. I work construction and a lot of the blue collars luv them some trump, quite a bit have similar intellectual levels as this panel, but in there defense they aren't brain surgeons they are meat heads...do you guys know people like this? if so how do you even respond to this?! Lmao..this is the most entertaining election cycle I've ever witnessed.

Not trying to a dick, just letting you know

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...p-of-trump-supporters.3314575/#post-120165775

Anyway, they're actors. I've had buddies do these kind of bits for Leno and Conan in years past.

Am I missing something, or is your supposed proof just you quoting your own two word response from another thread? That's, you know, not quite how life works.

Also, legally they have to sign a release to appear on the specific show

It has nothing to do with the "specific show." They would've signed general releases and NDAs going into any test group scenario, let alone a filmed one.

Was good to see Jeff Sherwood & Michael Moore's lovechild being so politically active though, even if he seemed to "catch on" and bail by the end.

Do you really think the entire panel would not catch on to the obvious non trump voice in the spoof ads?

did the pretty girl leave mid way thru??

i hope so ;)

gotta be pretty dumb to think those ideas were real.

Am I missing something, or is your supposed proof just you quoting your own two word response from another thread? That's, you know, not quite how life works.

You're missing something.

The first part was notifying him that a thread about this had already been made.

The second is my somewhat knowledgeable opinion based on my long time connection with the entertainment industry.

Hot girl is a plant, meaning the whole thing is a work. lol at her saying Trump has a plan.

The second is my somewhat knowledgeable opinion based on my long time connection with the entertainment industry.

I "know a guy," too.

2058048675-tumblr_l3fzq8yFWz1qa9armo1_r1_500.jpg

I "know a guy," too.

2058048675-tumblr_l3fzq8yFWz1qa9armo1_r1_500.jpg

You seem bothered I have an opinion on this.

or that someone might have more insight than you on a subject.

That, or you're simply not adult enough to just admit you just misread my first post.

Either way I'm afraid I just don't care enough about you to find out.

23kf8dc.gif

You seem bothered I have an opinion on this.

I'm not bothered, just merely stating that your conspiracy theory opinion is ridiculous, regardless of your claiming to have "friends in the biz" (always a sound offering of evidence). It wasn't a scripted skit with SAG actors -- it was a hidden camera test screening that volunteers signed wavers for going in because they're oblivious idiots (or at least the ones who didn't seem to finally catch on and bail). Had it been outdoors, in a public space -- as are most Triumph clips -- wavers wouldn't even have been required. This is how it works.

That, or you're simply not adult enough to just admit you just misread my first post.

If the point of your post was to condescendingly and passive-aggressively indicate that a thread on the topic had already been started, then yes, I concede missed it. Well done. If the point was indeed that you'd earlier declared "they're actors" and "my friends are actors so I know," I got that buffoonery loud and clear.

Either way I'm afraid I just don't care enough about you to find out.

My heart will go on. Somehow.

Last edited:
Back