Triple H is now officially retired

I couldn't say I was ever really a big fan of Trips but I wasn't a hater either. He was part of some great matches and feuds and had his moments on the mic too. Gotta respect his long career and place in WWE history. He had to overcome some terrible injuries in his time as well

I was a huge Triple H fan. Fantastic gimmick, great worker, great on the mic. One of my favorite heels ever.

The best were the early days of DX when him and Shawn regularly mocked Sgt “Slobber” for spitting too much when he talked. Lol they rolled out there with those masks that had windshield wipers attached. Was fucking hilarious.
39a61aa63a416e70eb7632a78741a266.jpg

Man this sucks!

I was sooooooo looking forward to seeing him do a farewell match like Ric Flair did, and Shawn Michaels.

I don't even watch pro wrestling really, not since I was a kid, but those farewell matches hit me right in the feels. There's just something so amazing about watching someone do what they love one last time.

And triple H was my favorite wrestler. Best theme song ever. I can sit back and listen to that song when when I'm not watching wrestling.

And he had the best entrance too. Where he does the water in the air and creates the mist through the green lasers.

Last edited:
Man this sucks!

I was sooooooo looking forward to seeing him do a farewell match like Ric Flair did, and Shawn Michaels.

I don't even watch pro wrestling really, not since I was a kid, but those farewell matches hit me right in the feels. There's just something so amazing about watching someone do what they love one last time.

And triple H was my favorite wrestler. Best theme song ever. I can sit back and listen to that song when when I'm not watching wrestling.

And he had the best entrance too. Where he does the water in the air and creates the mist through the green lasers.
Hhh couldn’t lace their boots ….HBK and Flair are arguably top 5 …. HHH isn’t top 100

Hhh couldn’t lace their boots ….HBK and Flair are arguably top 5 …. HHH isn’t top 100

Agree.

He couldn't carry a match if he had to, and he really did play "The Game" to get himself to the top spot (rode the coat tails of the Cliq, then HBK and Chyna, then married Steph...) and his Reign of Terror got old quick.

That said, dude did great shit with NXT and I wish him all the best health wise.

Agree.

He couldn't carry a match if he had to, and he really did play "The Game" to get himself to the top spot (rode the coat tails of the Cliq, then HBK and Chyna, then married Steph...) and his Reign of Terror got old quick.

That said, dude did great shit with NXT and I wish him all the best health wise.
100% wish him well health wise ..seems like a great Dad etc

Agree.

He carried DX when Shawn was out and had an awesome feud with him after his return. Shawn has gone one to talk about how HHH was the only person he trusted to bring him back into the fold with his body and his career.

I don’t love HHH either, but the dude had a massive impact on the business and went and found some good talent to bring into the WWE. Was a great heel, pretty damn funny on the mic and tons of great matches.

Time to play the gaaaammeeeeee.......

at home Trips, with your kids... Im sure it will be more rewarding in the long run, cheers!

They took his baby company, they took his career, they fired his friends, they fired him, just about the only thing left is for Steph to divorce him, kick him out of the house, take the dog and Vince have his stock options stripped.

I wish he had had the chance to have his final career threatening match and go out on his sword like Hbk and Flair did , sad ending if you ask me

I wish he had had the chance to have his final career threatening match and go out on his sword like Hbk and Flair did , sad ending if you ask me

True. Would've been nice to see him lose to a deserving up and comer....

....as opposed to Angle going out to Baron fucking Corbin...fuck that still hurts...

Triple H was a good heel and had good solid feuds.

The Rock is bound to have heart problems than if that's the case.

Rock is more roided than the guy he played in Pain and Gain. I’m certain he has an excellent Soviet educated doctor running his cycles but he’s stil doing massive damage to himself.

As a sidenote, the recent rehabilitation of Coleman who is being taken as a guru of winning bodybuilding instead of a failed tragic experiment showing consequences is ridiculous.

Rock is more roided than the guy he played in Pain and Gain. I’m certain he has an excellent Soviet educated doctor running his cycles but he’s stil doing massive damage to himself.

As a sidenote, the recent rehabilitation of Coleman who is being taken as a guru of winning bodybuilding instead of a failed tragic experiment showing consequences is ridiculous.

He was massive for Pain and Gain and is still a big guy now but it looks like he cycles on when he gets ready for the action Roles , Luke and Hobbs, Black Adam etc but during filming he he dials it back . Plus he he didn't have the wear and tear of the an active WWE wrestlers as he essentially has been done being full time for over 15 years now with the 2 year feud with John Cena in 2011 and 2012 being mostly guest spots.

MJF-Dynamite-Diamond-Ring.jpg

If this had happened when MJF was a free agent, it would be the perfect way to debut him on WWE. Jump Trips during his speech, heart punch with the Dynamite Diamond Ring, and then cut a killer promo while he writhes in pain on the floor/EMS races to provide him "life saving" care.

Back