Triller Triad Combat: Mir vs Pulev - Nov 27

R1: Campos 10-8
R2: 9-9 because Campos lost a point after hitting Vera when he was on the mat
R3: Vera 10-9
R4: dunno because my stream froze
R5: Campos 10-9 (the slip that looked like a KD didn't count for Vera)
R6: Vera 10-9
R7: tie, with a lean towards Vera

I'm not sure who won, especially since Vera is the hometown fighter.

Those who wana bet Perry, check his IG.

He looks to be in amazing shape, took his diet and training serious.

Awesome Campos fight. +125 seemed right

The only fight Team MMA lost thus far is the first fight on the card, which was a split-decision, and the MMA guy was in on short notice and won the first 2 rounds.

Uh not nick cannon. This is what he’s been reduced to after his jew incident

And I know who Peter gunz is, but does anyone else in the crowd?

The 4th guy at the table looks like an older Kyle Rittenhouse lol

At +300 to +600, you gotta like Mike Perry, especially considering the size and shape of the ring, the rule set, his power, and how he fought his last few fights in the UFC (clinch style and a lot of grappling, which will come in handy in a triangle against a taller boxer who isn't used to these rules).

Well, whoever wins it'll still be a good freak show fight.

This is basically boxing with modified gloves
There’s no advantage with this clinch rule

Perry should get beaten badly but he is tough as hell so maybe he can pull something out. Throw an illegal elbow in the clinch or something

Mir should get smeared in the first round. He’s probably got a game plan but it’s not going to work and he’s going to get floored

This is basically boxing with modified gloves

Perry should get beaten badly but he is tough as hell so maybe he can pull something out. Throw an illegal elbow in the clinch or something

Mir should get smeared in the first round. He’s probably got a game plan but it’s not going to work and he’s going to get floored
yup you've got the right idea. mitrionne opponent quitter/small heart and they're big boys which is why that's only big dog i like

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back