Reaction score
Anyone looking to bet on this freak show? :D

2379.png

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/triller-triad-combat-2379

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/84213-triad-combat

https://trillerfightclub.com/fight-card/?affid=1643&utm_source=1643

https://www.fite.tv/watch/triad-combat/2pacf/

Last edited:
No one has any good reads... wtf!? I need atleast a couple of degen plays for this. Maybe a couple 2 leg parlays with favorites!?

Any live dogs!?

michael seals was around mid -200's for a while, maybe still find in a bookie if u are lucky, in that case hammer the fuck out of it those guys are classes apart.

mitrione dog for small stab not bad, flores doesn't justify that huge juice line his heart is questionable

Before betting these fights, be aware that they are fighting in a boxing ring the shape of a triangle. Clinching is allowed.

I don't think it will be as simple as we think, with the boxers beating all of the MMA guys.

Going to be riding the heavyweight mma dogs

Dems some juicy odds
Mir has about as good of a chance to beat Pulev in boxing as Pulev would have against Mir in grappling

<6>

Don’t know who Mittrione is boxing, never heard of him. Seems like he’s beat some cans and lost to some more credible boxers, so who knows. Mittrione has some athleticism left, but most likely will get outboxed as well. I hope we see ’Meathead’ upset Flores here.

<{cuts}>

Mir has about as good of a chance to beat Pulev in boxing as Pulev would have against Mir in grappling

<6>

Don’t know who Mittrione is boxing, never heard of him. Seems like he’s beat some cans and lost to some more credible boxers, so who knows. Mittrione has some athleticism left, but most likely will get outboxed as well. I hope we see ’Meathead’ upset Flores here.

<{cuts}>
Mma gloves and you’re allowed to maintain clinch. Triangle ring. It’s definitely not boxing,

worth a punt

Mma gloves and you’re allowed to maintain clinch. Triangle ring. It’s definitely not boxing,

worth a punt
What the hell is a clinch when you can't throw knees or ellbows? These rules make no sense at all.

worth a punt
What I’m saying is.. They’re going to be only punching each other while moving around a bit. They could be doing bare knuckle in a star shaped ring and I’d still say the same.

Just my opinion! As always, best of luck with the bets and lets hope we get some nice highlights!

What the hell is a clinch when you can't throw knees or ellbows? These rules make no sense at all.
A clinch is a clinch.

But yea these rules are dumb and the guy who thought of it is dumb

a triangle ring. What a goofball

Only thing would be if the MMA fighters whoi are used to the smaller gloves and grabbing the back of the head for the plum are able to do it and punch out of it better than someone who's only ever worn boxing gloves. Doubt it makes much difference but you never know.

Im confused. This is boxing style rules in a triangle ring with mma gloves???

Yes. Just place huge wagers and don't sweat the details LOL.

(Kidding. Complete degen action and I hope anyone betting this are keeping it relatively small and sane).

Mir has a chance. I see Mitrione still losing fast, he has no heart.
Perry has a chance if he goes full retard.

worth a punt

What I’m saying is.. They’re going to be only punching each other while moving around a bit. They could be doing bare knuckle in a star shaped ring and I’d still say the same.

Just my opinion! As always, best of luck with the bets and lets hope we get some nice highlights!

Only thing would be if the MMA fighters whoi are used to the smaller gloves and grabbing the back of the head for the plum are able to do it and punch out of it better than someone who's only ever worn boxing gloves. Doubt it makes much difference but you never know.

I was thinking the same dam thing
• Here are the rules with a voice and visual explanation: https://www.fite.tv/video/triad-combat-rules/2padq/

I really like that rules video. It helps newbies to any new sport visually understand what it is they'll likely be seeing in the ring or cage.

Anyway, what do you guys think? Do the MMA guys more of a chance to win with these rules? I think they do, especially since they're fighting in a triangle-shaped ring, which means they can get stuck in a corner and get fucked up if one guy isn't used to moving out of that type of a corner.

The website says the first fight starts at 5pm PST / 8pm EST.

mitrione is best big dogs odds shot for a small wager if u are so inclined, don't waste your monies on mir you will lose and horribly. if your bookie is on crack and still has seals in -200's max bet it, this event isn't complicated. enjoy the shitshow with bonus metallica live

What time does this start if its 6:18 pm where i live

Back