Triller Triad Combat: Mir vs Pulev - Nov 27

How many rounds are these fights?
Trying to get my iptv renewed right now. Always on a Saturday it expires

Ill go tumenov KO but really the pro boxer is +400 lol good dog bet I guess hes also ranked 87th in his class so cant be that bad? If tumenov wins could crack the top 50

Fat Joe is now Medium Joe, while Rampage is now Fat Rampage.

Hopefully Rampage can keep getting these random fight gigs where he doesn't have to actually fight anymore. I like him as the face of something fighting-related.

Fat Joe is a knob, this guy on the left i want to beat the shit out of. Who is this wanker on the left?

Fat Joe is a knob, this guy on the left i want to beat the shit out of. Who is this wanker on the left?
I've never seen him before. Maybe he's the producer of a show that one of the other guys are on. He's definitely not a known figure in the music scene, afaik.

I've never seen Sigmon fight, but he has a lot of pro boxing experience.

One of the two reasons why Tumenov isn't in the UFC anymore is that he had no ground game, and his cardio sucked after two rounds. He had good hands while he was fresh, though.

I've never seen Sigmon fight, but he has a lot of pro boxing experience.

One of the two reasons why Tumenov isn't in the UFC anymore is that he had no ground game, and his cardio sucked after two rounds. He had good hands while he was fresh, though.

I got tumenov KO but if i was betting id bet sigmon that many pro boxing bouts and +400 good dog bet

ddp-ddp-yoga.gif

Triller missed the boat. They should've hired DDP for this event.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back