• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trigger a giant fanbase with a single sentence....

Jesus. You never read the books or any of the other material. you are wrong. From book covers showing roland as a Clint Eastwood looking guy, to descriptions other characters give, the comic, which as all comics have, Pictures of Roland. Fuck, there is a wheelchair bound black lady who calls him honkey motherfucker lots. Honkey means white. And they took her badass black character out of the movie. Fuck the dark tower movie. I'm triggering my own self
Oh.

Who cares?

...but you actually believe.

JJ Abrams directed the best Star Trek movies.

Underworld has a better romance arc than all the Twilight series.

Everything related to LOTR that wasn't written by Tolkien is complete shit.

Taylor Swift is only above-average looking, extremely overrated as a performer & artist, and has no ass.

Pretty much everything you said i agree with. Funny you mention Taylor Swift because i was basically saying the exact same thing to someone the other day. Pop music and most modern popular music is absolute garbage.

Superman DESTROYS Homelander and Omniman.
- One is a all time legend. The other two. Just bootlegs

Garth Enis writing is awful. The Punisher was far better in the 90''s.
Harley Quinn sucks. The Huntress, Stephanie Brown, Cassandra Cain are far better characters.

The Hulk design in the movies is really bad. Can we get Mike Deodato JR design?

- Mel C is the best Spice Girl!

Back-Street Boys is better than N'Sync.

Ross wasnt cheating. Rachel asked for some time.
Of course if Rachel did the same thing. She would be wrong. Because womans are held to a higher standart than man.

Wrestling is the only grappling sport that counts

Gta 4 is best gta

A lot of the stuff you love from your childhood was not all that great and you mostly liked it because you were a child and therefore not very smart

A lot of the stuff you love from your childhood was not all that great and you mostly liked it because you were a child and therefore not very smart
That's certainly how I feel about "Professional Wrestling".

Cobra commander should have been relieved of his duties at a certain point and Destro should have been given a shot to lead

Diaz skipped in line to fight GSP because he would've likely lost to Koschek or Fitch in a title eliminator and nobody wanted to see those rematches..

What sucks is I don't think Diaz was involved in an exciting fight after his second UFC debut against Penn. Dude had a string of like 10 incredibly exciting fights in a row and then did nothing other than taunt and half ass it from the Condit fight on. Such a disappointing end to his career.

PowerSlap is legitimate and represents the future of combat sports.

Rugby is a far more interesting and difficult sport than football, the latter of which consists of three hours of commercials with 5 minutes of fat people crashing into each other.
That's why players get paid millions instead of pennies lol

- One is a all time legend. The other two. Just bootlegs

Garth Enis writing is awful. The Punisher was far better in the 90''s.
Harley Quinn sucks. The Huntress, Stephanie Brown, Cassandra Cain are far better characters.

The Hulk design in the movies is really bad. Can we get Mike Deodato JR design?
<mma4>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SporterGo
Back