• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trigger a giant fanbase with a single sentence....

The famous "Battle of the Sexes" was a publicity stunt that saw Billie Jean King as the #1 ranked women's player beating a retired 55-year-old man in a competitive match after ducking him a year earlier when he beat another top women's player. It was not a case of a top women's competitor beating a top male competitor.

male gay sex is successfully performed by the insertion of a penis into the butthole of another man

Women are inferior and should be kept in abject subjugation except for sex and cooking hearty, nutritous meals for men.

The former member from Slave With The Machine
I thought they changed their name to "Serve With the Machine"?

"Believe that, I'll say what they tell me!, Believe that, I'll say what they tell me!"
Fun to look back at my youth and see things like this today:

So many people believed, lol. Seriously though, AudioSlave was/didn't have as many iconic numbers, but was overall consistently better (as in not so hit-and-miss), IMO.

Last edited:
The Dark Tower movie was a great adaption of Stephen Kings book. Race swapping Roland to a black guy was so needed and brave
I don't think it was ever explicitly suggested that Roland was any specific race, but I could be wrong.

Back