Tribute to GSP: 2002-2017

From making his way up the ranks..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

To defeating the greatest WW of all time, at the time

giphy.gif

To dominating the WW division for many, many years..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

To coming back after a long hiatus and winning the MW title

giphy.gif

Arguably the greatest and smartest fighter to ever step foot in a cage.

bio_pic.png

retirement.jpg

Never forget.

Pay your respects in this thread.
Well done thread

I thought GSP said he left UFC because of lack of drug testing?

Shouldn’t he be fighting more than ever now that USADA is in place?
was tested 20 times

still is in the testing pool.

go away.

Bye GSP
I will never forget your greatness or the collosal ducks of Tyron Woodley, Robert Whittaker and Johny Hendricks, Nor will I forget that robbery or you tapping to strikes vs Serra.
Number 2 goat behind Jones
Jones
GSP
The rest

You didn’t post any GIFs or pictures from his final welterweight title fight TS. That’s disappointing.

View attachment 528321
View attachment 528319

GSP is a better fighter, had a better career, was a better champion, and seems like an all around nicer guy than Hendricks. But Hendricks fucked GSP up in that fight and got robbed. No harm no foul. Hendricks got the belt next fight and then completely melted down due at least in part to lacking the amazing self-discipline of GSP.

No,but that's your opinion
Let's just appreciate GSP in this thread and not make it P4P war.
Saying "no" is just an opinion too.

You say "let's just appreciate GSP in this thread and not make it P4P war" yet you started off by saying Fedor is the best.

You did exactly what you told him not to do.

Let's just pay respect.

Saying "no" is just an opinion too.

You say "let's just appreciate GSP in this thread and not make it P4P war" yet you started off by saying Fedor is the best.

You did exactly what you told him not to do.

Let's just pay respect.
I stated my opinion that he is behind Fedor,that's not bashing or being disrespectful.
Compare that to some others posts here and you'll see what i'm talking about.

Great thread , for my all time favourite fighter .
long live the GOAT

Bye GSP
I will never forget your greatness or the collosal ducks of Tyron Woodley, Robert Whittaker and Johny Hendricks, Nor will I forget that robbery or you tapping to strikes vs Serra.
Number 2 goat behind Jones
Jones
GSP
The rest
gsp>>>Jones. Jones is a steroid junkie who cant fight without relying on steroids , insecure.

I stated my opinion that he is behind Fedor,that's not bashing or being disrespectful.
Compare that to some others posts here and you'll see what i'm talking about.
You were the first to comment in this thread and you started it off by saying GSP is second to Fedor.

Some guy responded to your post by saying GSP is the best.

You responded back to him by saying that's just his opinion and asked him not to start a P4P war which is exactly what you did.

You intiated the first provocation by saying GSP is second to Fedor, which is also an opinion.

So quit being a bitch and stop contradicting yourself.

Please continue to post this everywhere.

I’m curious as to the bullshit responses. Lol

I totally agree. To his day, i still can't fathom why GSP wasn't champing at the bit to shed all of his sponsors for a piece of that sweet Reebok money.

Have a word with yourself
d6dbP3.gif

From making his way up the ranks..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

To defeating the greatest WW of all time, at the time

giphy.gif

To dominating the WW division for many, many years..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

To coming back after a long hiatus and winning the MW title

giphy.gif

Arguably the greatest and smartest fighter to ever step foot in a cage.

bio_pic.png

retirement.jpg

Never forget.

Pay your respects in this thread.

I have to say @Sansnom , We may not agree that GSP is a GOAT, but I respect you quite a bit as a poster, you're a classy guy.

This is me paying my respects to an obviously great fighter and a great ambassador who helped put our favorite sport on the map .

Last edited:
I have to say @Sansnom , We may not agree that GSP is a GOAT, but I respect you quite a bit as a poster, you're a classy guy.

This is me paying my respects to an obviously great fighter and a great ambassador who helped put our favorite sport on the map .
GSP-Thumbs-up-268x200.jpg

Back