Tribulus

Im usung a multi vitamn with tribulus in it and i swear its made me hornier. i feel 3 years younger with in terms if morning boners and random erections.

hahaha. But it works so well lol

Hey placebo-effect is a very REAL thing that for some people (the weak-willed) makes all the difference. Bugs Bunny's "magic juice" worked extremely well, too. Remember?

No. I'm not sure what the link ronin posted said, but the consensus on Tribulus is that it's bunk, simply because it's never produced results in clinical trials OUTSIDE of Bulgaria. It can't ONLY work in one part of the World. And even if it's true that somehow Bulgarian tribulus is a magical test-boosting plant because of the higher altitude, colder temperatures, and better moisture, the bulk of the tribulus used in OTC supplements in America comes from Utah and is commonly known as "puncture vine." Any experienced mountain biker whose biked out here can tell you about this plant, as it's ruined many a tire. It's dry, crackly, and practically nutrientless.

2 words

'Bulgarian air'

Its special

Hey placebo-effect is a very REAL thing that for some people (the weak-willed) makes all the difference. Bugs Bunny's "magic juice" worked extremely well, too. Remember?

...no

Was it like man porridge?

...no

Was it like man porridge?

You talking about the stuff that he gives his team in the film SPACEJAM where they all think its something super special but it's just water.

If you're referencing that film then BOOYA 2 you. Top work. lol.:icon_chee

edit: Meant to quote KK.

I'm referencing that Film, and most other Looney Tunes where Bugs gives Daffy specifically his magic potions.

Where as I was refering to the man porridge thread from earlier on in the week

as a test booster it's utterly worthless but there's a ton of anecdotal evidence to suggest it's good for your wang.

The effect of five weeks of Tribulus terrestris su...[J Strength Cond Res. 2007] - PubMed Result

"After 5 weeks of training, strength and fat free mass increased significantly without any between-group differences. No between-group differences were noted in the urinary T/E ratio. It was concluded that T. terrestris did not produce the large gains in strength or lean muscle mass that many manufacturers claim can be experienced within 5-28 days. Furthermore, T. terrestris did not alter the urinary T/E ratio and would not place an athlete at risk of testing positive based on the World Anti-Doping Agency's urinary T/E ratio limit of 4:1."

but...

The hormonal effects of Tribulus terrestris and it...[Phytomedicine. 2008] - PubMed Result

"TT increases some of the sex hormones, possibly due to the presence of protodioscin in the extract. TT may be useful in mild to moderate cases of ED."

si it's cheap enough from NOW foods (great and vastly underrated company btw, has the right amount of actual saponin extract) to give it a shot and see if it decreases your sexual recovery time (time between fwaps for the majority of us) but don't expect much and you won't be disappointed.

try it for your
rooster.jpg

not for your
muscles.jpg

You'll find a pretty good analysis of tribulus supplementation here ..

The Fitness Blueprint - Supplements - Tribulus

To sum it up though, it's pretty much only effective if for some reason your testosterone levels are lower than normal..

Ex. between cycles etc.

1) Are you whoring out your website

2) Why do you keep posting your links twice (this is the 2nd time I have seen you do it. While this might be accidental due to server problems....well, read point 1) )

Back