News Triad Combat II: Kubrat Pulev vs. Junior Dos Santo

Yes. I'm well aware. I bet on Mike Perry as a +300 dog the last card.

But JDS is not a clinch fighter. JDS likes to box on the outside. And Pulev will kill him in a boxing match at range, which I expect this to be.
Maybe , biggest issue I think boxers had was the size of the gloves, its completely different defensively

Is anyone gonna burn through the capital required to convince people that MMA v Boxing fading stars fighting ina triangle is a longstanding legitimate sport? Enjoy it while it lasts for sure but I really don't see this as lasting very long. It's a very expensive event built on quite a niche and novelty concept

Thats exactly what people said when the UFC started and its still around today. When you look at what UFC fans want out of a fight Triad has a very good shot at gaining a large fanbase.

Whenever you watch a UFC or Bellator event what are the majority of fans in the audience looking for? Well when you have 2 guys standing and banging like Gaethje vs Chandler or a warrior like Fedor vs Johnson the audience goes crazy when the fighters are banging but as soon as a stand and bang fight hits the floor the boos start raining down immediately. So UFC and Bellator fans want to see 2 combatants stand and bang and love when someone gets KO'd out cold. The majority of MMA fans don't want to see 2 fighters wrestling in the cage and thats exactly what happens in just about every UFC fight in which 1 gets hurt on the feet.

Now since I've established what MMA fans love to see many of those fans will see Triad Combat ll as something that is more exciting to watch compared to what you get out of UFC PPV's. Yes Triad Combat has a very good shot at taking away a lot of UFC MMA fans. As Triad gains a larger fan base the UFC will end up losing fans and PPV numbers start to drop. Triad has a very good shot at becoming a sport equal to or greater than the UFC. Plus getting to watch some of the best metal bands doing a full live performance during the same PPV you're getting 2 PPV's for the price of 1 UFC can't beat that.

I got Vitor and Rivera.

You know what?! With small gloves and no USADA, I got JDS too. Maybe his Chuck Liddell Syndrome has eased off a bit in the downtime. His chin held up just fine in AEW.

where are the fight announced? in tapology, boxrec and wiki no

<{hughesimpress}>Country has never been big in mma or boxing here in H-town They need to stick with tried and true rock or rap. Triller is banking on everyone going to Houston’s livestock and rodeo show (one of the largest in the U.S,) to attend. Dissapointing to say the least.07B2CFA3-765C-40A1-A77E-79BA290ACB3E.jpeg

Back