Travis Fulton should get a UFC fight

i would give it, i belive a guy with such record would be a big draw, at least or 1 or 2 fights

Didn't realize that Fulton has the longest winning streak in mma history at 40 wins

i would give it, i belive a guy with such record would be a big draw, at least or 1 or 2 fights

A big draw? 99% of casual MMA fans have never heard of Travis Fulton and would be LOLing at "that fat guy" when he inevitably got his ass kicked by some other guy in the UFC they'd never heard of.

Saw something posted on Jeff Sherwood's Facebook about a 4 way tournament with Fulton, Tim Sylvia, Wes Shivers and Jon Madsen at openweight happening this summer.

That sounds like the most fat ass horrible tournament ever. Madsen would take it easily though.

I always LOL when we have a mismatch in MMA and everyone complains and cries, yet in boxing you have a guy like Lateef Kayode, a legit top cruiserweight, fighting Travis "Ironman" Fulton.

Yeah he fought some names too, like Brian Minto, Fres Oquendo, Travis Walker, Chaz Witherspoon..

Already has. UFC 21.

giphy.gif

He should get put on a FOX card. Casuals would shit themselves over his record.

His wins have serious credibility issues is the problem. A lot of those fights were glorified gyms sessions with people he's beaten repeatedly in training. I will never forget him doing the rock bottom to the tiny TKD man.

And if you take a closer look at his career, his competition is not simply questionable, they are novices and cans of the first order (sometimes he beats up the same ones repeatedly).

For some reason the bolded part made me lol hard

Travis is the goat and has nothing left to prove in MMA.

Fuck why not the guy has so many fights sign him for one fight just so he can end his career at the top

Back