Travis Fulton should get a UFC fight

It always baffles me why people would continue to fight with a horrible win:loss ratio, knowing that you got your ass kicked so many times...
Shannon Ritch, Dennis Reed, and Bryan Robinson have almost never left the first round and the vast majority of their loses are by submission. For the huge number of fights they have they have probably taken very little damage.

Doubtful, he's a borderline racist and has very few meaningful wins.

The definition of your average indy show star. Good guy to watch fight
Nothing borderline about it.

I’d watch for sure but wouldn’t expect it. He’d surely have a better career if he took fights like a normal mixed martial artist instead of every other weekend

I mean

The UFC did have CM Punk fight twice

And Bethe Correia got a title shot

yes he is. He has a very famous blog or forum post about interacial relationships and mexicans [he uses the word "****" for them] at walmart

I actually don't believe that was true.
According to some of the old radio hosts on the sd website

Dude has a 97% finishing rate....that’s insane.

94 KO/TKO - 152 submissions - 8 decisions

Holy shit

It depends, Travis -isn't- an absolute washout. He was a good wrestler and a very very tough guy. The mistake he made is years and years ago he decided he'd rather fight multiple times a week [Cliffs, he has 300+ known MMA fights, and these are JUST the sanctioned ones, he has fought in a tonne of unsanctioned smokers too, he is now doing this with boxing aswell.] and never spent any real time training because he was just fighting debuting/0-1 fighters. As such he's never really evolved, he's a veteran and has all the benefits that come with it but he's only fighting debuting fighters and 0-1, 0-2 guys.

Dennis Hallman is the same, he's a very very skilled grappler but for whatever reason he's taken a ton of fights against inexperienced opponents. It makes his record look great but he has the reputation as a can crusher and hasn't done very well against legitimate competition because of it.

Agree with your view on Fulton but can’t really compare to Hallman

Guy has solid wins and showed some solid improvement In his final ufc run until looking old and Washing out

Back