Travis Browne's manager targeted a fight with Roy Nelson

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
"He had a birthday party for his son the other night, and he hit me up, and he’s like, ‘We pulled out the Nintendo, and it was old school, and all I could think about while I was playing ‘Mike Tyson’s Punchout’ was how many times I would have to kick Roy Nelson in his fat stomach for his pants to fall down like Bald Bull,’”

“There’s no fight right now, but I think Travis could make Roy’s pants fall down and make him fall down if they fought, too,” Fosco said. “He could get in there in May.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/02/manage...-in-may?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

EcoRoy via decision

But seriously hopefully overhand right KO.

Browne has King Hippo confused with Bald Bull. If he tries hitting Bald Bull in the stomach before he charges, he's getting KO'ed.

Nelson should be fighting someone like Lewis.

Looks like Browne ducked JDS

Lol, wants easy fight.

Browneye vs. Hunt (w/win over Mir) and they had small interactions on twitter

Nelson should be fighting someone like Lewis.

Looks like Browne ducked JDS
For the better. He's been dog shit lately, Roy is more suited for him and I'm not even sure he could win that fight

Bald bull would finish Bald browne in under 1 round

Bald Bull the second time around maybe. The first time is lucky to get past Shawn Jordan.

I want this fight to happen! I'd give a segment of my left pinky for it to take place, just not the middle one or the one that closest to my hand! Nelson by KO! All. Mutha. Fuckin. DAY!!!!!!

Bald Bull the second time around maybe. The first time is lucky to get past Shawn Jordan.

I want this fight to happen! I'd give a segment of my left pinky for it to take place, just not the middle one or the one that closest to my hand! Nelson by KO! All. Mutha. Fuckin. DAY!!!!!!
You're right. He isn't close to hard until he's before macho man

Roy should take it, but I'm worried about his eyes if the match gets made.

Roy would put his
TkB1bpi.jpg
ass to sleep.

I want to see Nelson getting a title shot before retiring, this is the fight to start the run. Hoping Browne gets KO'd

Travis is quite hitable, Roy could KO him. it would be glorious.

First of all Roy is not someone you can KO. He has arguably the best chin in MMA, ever.

To damage him you have to be a technical, point fighting, cardio machine for three rounds... or Mark Hunt.

Travis is someone that swings wildly for the first part of the first round, whilejumping around thinking he is Ali or some shit, then drops mentally and physically.

I see KO via overhand right written all over this one.

War Big Country !!!!!

Fuck big browne and his manager are really starting to adapt to the ways of Edmond and Rhonda, train with them for a few months and your ego goes straight threw the roof

Hope Roy drops his ass stiff

Back