Travis Browne's manager targeted a fight with Roy Nelson

Manager trying to make a name off Roy.

Roy has 0 top 10 wins in his entire career

he's not beating Browne

"He had a birthday party for his son the other night, and he hit me up, and he’s like, ‘We pulled out the Nintendo, and it was old school, and all I could think about while I was playing ‘Mike Tyson’s Punchout’ was how many times I would have to kick Roy Nelson in his fat stomach for his pants to fall down like Bald Bull,’”

“There’s no fight right now, but I think Travis could make Roy’s pants fall down and make him fall down if they fought, too,” Fosco said. “He could get in there in May.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/02/manage...-in-may?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Come on Browne...you mean King Hippo. Do you even Nintendo brah?

"He had a birthday party for his son the other night, and he hit me up, and he’s like, ‘We pulled out the Nintendo, and it was old school, and all I could think about while I was playing ‘Mike Tyson’s Punchout’ was how many times I would have to kick Roy Nelson in his fat stomach for his pants to fall down like Bald Bull,’”

“There’s no fight right now, but I think Travis could make Roy’s pants fall down and make him fall down if they fought, too,” Fosco said. “He could get in there in May.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/02/manage...-in-may?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Browne probably wins but I'd root for a Nelson KO.

Travis trying to build a winning streak lol

Fight makes some sense. Loser's essentially done. If the Browne that fought Mitrione shows up I think Roy takes it.

Nooooooooooo keep Browne safe so he can fight Hunt and Hunt can get an easy climb back into a top 3 fight.

Roy knocks him dead if this happens, i've made a lot of cash betting against Browne

Wonder how many times he tried to poke the tv screen when things got tense.

"Edmond, my eye pokes don't work on video games, what do I do wrong?"

images

"...you know Rhonda was undefeated before you arrived and ruined both our lives. I mean, poke harder you're doing great."

I think this is a very bad fight for Roy, he'd likely lose by TKO or decision. Roy is slow and predictable, most athletic HWs can with a good gameplan decision him. Travis is not the same level of athlete as Miocic but he's more athletic than most and he would easily avoid Nelson's power shots.

Nelson deserves one more safe fight, the guy has faced so many good HWs and taken a lot of punishment. There is no point in setting him up with one of the better HWs just so that he can lose and once again be very close to being cut.

I can see this going similarly to the Bigfoot fight. Travis does his best impression of a pixie, injures himself, and catches a crushing right to his ugly mug.

This is the fight I expect to be made.

Browne probably wins a boring, safe decision.

Did Roy even win vs rosholt? I remember thinking he was losing then I got bored and stopped watching. Then I saw Roy won.

Back