• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Transwomsn vs Muslim Spa, a Canadian Lawsuit

Usually its a failure in marketing on the part of the party so I'd bet that's the case in Canadia too. The Conservative party can't just expect everyone who shares some of their values to flock to them, they have to try to entice them and maybe the leftists in Canadia have done a better job of that.

But another more fundamental reason is that while Islam is a socially conservative religion, it also highly values the redistribution of wealth. In Islam the poor and destitute have a God given claim to the wealth of the community so for a person's wealth to be halal it has to be "purified" through almsgiving. That mentality is something that aligns them more with the left than the right on many policies.
You could say the same about Judaism for sure, and I think about Christianity as well.

You could say the same about Judaism for sure, and I think about Christianity as well.
Not really, not in the way Islam does. From what I know charity is more of an abstract ideal in Christianity whereas in Islam its much more concrete(ranging from 2.5% to 10% of assets) and conceived of as at least partially a prerogative of the state(though also exercised individually). Therefore Muslims are more likely to agree to taxation for the purpose of funding a social safety net than Christians, some of whom who argue against that and say such activities should be carried out by private organizations and individuals.

Forgot about the Quebec case, not sure how it ended, though the fact they weren't laughed out of the room when they first complained is bad enough.
Fucking Mosques!

I am not sure if you noticed Mosques do cry a lot and they sound weird!

Not really, not in the way Islam does. From what I know charity is more of an abstract ideal in Christianity whereas in Islam its much more concrete(ranging from 2.5% to 10% of assets) and conceived of as at least partially a prerogative of the state(though also exercised individually). Therefore Muslims are more likely to agree to taxation for the purpose of funding a social safety net than Christians, some of whom who argue against that and say such activities should be carried out by private organizations and individuals.
I think the Christian concept of tithe is supposed to be the same as Jewish tzedakah or ma'aser kesafim or Muslim zakat, but now in the Western Hemisphere it seems to just line the churches pockets. I think in other parts of the world though, like in Germany, we’ve seen governmental social policies connected to Christian philosophy.

A bit more info into the $50,000 "discrimination" lawsuit:

Trans ‘woman’ sues spa for $50,000 over Muslim woman’s refusal to wax his genitals

image.jpg

WINDSOR, Ontario, May 23, 2018 – A biological male who says he’s a “woman” has filed a human rights complaint against a hair-removal spa in Ontario. The male claims he was discriminated against after he couldn’t get a Brazilian wax because the Muslim woman on staff doesn’t wax the male genital area for religious reasons.

The anonymous trans "woman" complainant alleges Mad Wax Spa in Windsor, Ontario, denied him services because of his gender identity and expression. The male is seeking $50,000 compensation for the “immense harm to my dignity,” CTV Windsor reported.

In his application to the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal, the complainant states he called the spa to ask about a leg wax, according to CTV Windsor.

But spa manager, president and CEO Jason Carruthers told PJ Media the man specifically asked about a Brazilian wax, which involves stripping off all pubic hair.

“She [sic] never once asked for a leg wax [from] us,” Carruthers said. “She [sic] said, ‘Women have penises and women have balls and if your staff is not comfortable then they can look for another job.’ That is clearly referring to a Brazilian wax, which involves the genitals.”

The complainant “only mentioned ‘leg wax’ after the story got out,” he added. “My guess is she [sic] was embarrassed to admit she [sic] wanted a Brazilian.”

According to the Windsor Star, the complainant alleged he called the spa on March 17, 2018, and spoke to an employee, asking explicitly whether it provided services for transgender "women." He then asked to speak to the owner.

Carruthers called the complainant back and told him the only employee on staff that day was a practising Muslim, who for religious convictions avoided any physical contact with men outside her family.

The employee who did male waxing was off sick, Carruthers told the Star, but in any event, his all-women staff does only back and leg waxes for men.

“When we’ve been asked about a male Brazilian wax in the past we tell them we’re not able to provide that service and they move on,” Carruthers said. “It’s never been a issue.”

The anonymous transgender also alleged in his complaint that he “offered to educate the manager on his duty to accommodate” him.

“All clients regardless of sex, gender, gender identity or sexual orientation are welcome,” countered Carruthers in a statement.

"However, we also welcome staff members and respect their religious beliefs and feelings of safety and dignity in regards to the right not to perform waxing services on males or male genitals.”

Carruthers decided to go public to defend Mad Wax’s reputation after a video disparaging the spa was reportedly posted online, and the complainant allegedly threatened to create a “media circus,” he told the Windsor Star.

He also hired lawyer Ray Colautti, who told the Star the Ontario Human Tribunal will arrange a meeting between the two parties and a mediator. If the issue is not resolved at that time, the tribunal will schedule an official hearing.

The transgender complainant also alleged in his human rights application that the spa’s “refusal to provide me with leg-waxing services because I am a Transgender woman, and their disclosing my name, gender identity and personal information to various media outlets has left me feeling threatened, exposed, with my rights violated in terms of seeking services as a woman in the Windsor-Essex community.”

The complainant referred media to his Toronto lawyer, Megan Evans Maxwell.

“There’s not much I can say right now because the matter is before the tribunal,” Evans Maxwell told the Windsor Star.

PJ Media noted the Federalist’s Kaeley Triller Haver tweeted the situation was “Holy #rapeculture”.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/t...lim-woman-waxer-refused-to-touch-his-pubic-ha

Last edited:
Fucking Mosques!

I am not sure if you noticed Mosques do cry a lot and they sound weird!

I used to work with a muslim dude who would blare the same muslim tune at 7am -I'm ignorant it all sounds the same to me- but I got to like it, it's trippy. I can't lie, mosques even look cool. Not keen on the ideology as a whole, but I'll show respect.

Funny enough, C-16 doesn't really have anything to do with this specific case because in Ontario we had already added those gender identity and gender expression about a year prior to C-16 passing.....we were crazy reality-bending SJWs before it was cool. But thanks to C-16 this could be coming to a city near you.

Can you elaborate on this a little bit, am I fake news?

I used to work with a muslim dude who would blare the same muslim tune at 7am -I'm ignorant it all sounds the same to me- but I got to like it, it's trippy. I can't lie, mosques even look cool. Not keen on the ideology as a whole, but I'll show respect.

Its noisy and anyone comparing it to a church bell is dishonest the adhan azan is much longer and louder.

And it should not be near ressidential areas.

A but more info into the $50,000 "discrimination" lawsuit:

Trans ‘woman’ sues spa for $50,000 over Muslim woman’s refusal to wax his genitals

image.jpg

WINDSOR, Ontario, May 23, 2018 – A biological male who says he’s a “woman” has filed a human rights complaint against a hair-removal spa in Ontario. The male claims he was discriminated against after he couldn’t get a Brazilian wax because the Muslim woman on staff doesn’t wax the male genital area for religious reasons.

The anonymous trans "woman" complainant alleges Mad Wax Spa in Windsor, Ontario, denied him services because of his gender identity and expression. The male is seeking $50,000 compensation for the “immense harm to my dignity,” CTV Windsor reported.

In his application to the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal, the complainant states he called the spa to ask about a leg wax, according to CTV Windsor.

But spa manager, president and CEO Jason Carruthers told PJ Media the man specifically asked about a Brazilian wax, which involves stripping off all pubic hair.

“She [sic] never once asked for a leg wax [from] us,” Carruthers said. “She [sic] said, ‘Women have penises and women have balls and if your staff is not comfortable then they can look for another job.’ That is clearly referring to a Brazilian wax, which involves the genitals.”

The complainant “only mentioned ‘leg wax’ after the story got out,” he added. “My guess is she [sic] was embarrassed to admit she [sic] wanted a Brazilian.”

According to the Windsor Star, the complainant alleged he called the spa on March 17, 2018, and spoke to an employee, asking explicitly whether it provided services for transgender "women." He then asked to speak to the owner.

Carruthers called the complainant back and told him the only employee on staff that day was a practising Muslim, who for religious convictions avoided any physical contact with men outside her family.

The employee who did male waxing was off sick, Carruthers told the Star, but in any event, his all-women staff does only back and leg waxes for men.

“When we’ve been asked about a male Brazilian wax in the past we tell them we’re not able to provide that service and they move on,” Carruthers said. “It’s never been a issue.”

The anonymous transgender also alleged in his complaint that he “offered to educate the manager on his duty to accommodate” him.

“All clients regardless of sex, gender, gender identity or sexual orientation are welcome,” countered Carruthers in a statement.

"However, we also welcome staff members and respect their religious beliefs and feelings of safety and dignity in regards to the right not to perform waxing services on males or male genitals.”

Carruthers decided to go public to defend Mad Wax’s reputation after a video disparaging the spa was reportedly posted online, and the complainant allegedly threatened to create a “media circus,” he told the Windsor Star.

He also hired lawyer Ray Colautti, who told the Star the Ontario Human Tribunal will arrange a meeting between the two parties and a mediator. If the issue is not resolved at that time, the tribunal will schedule an official hearing.

The transgender complainant also alleged in his human rights application that the spa’s “refusal to provide me with leg-waxing services because I am a Transgender woman, and their disclosing my name, gender identity and personal information to various media outlets has left me feeling threatened, exposed, with my rights violated in terms of seeking services as a woman in the Windsor-Essex community.”

“There’s not much I can say right now because the matter is before the tribunal,” Evans Maxwell told the Windsor Star.

PJ Media noted the Federalist’s Kaeley Triller Haver tweeted the situation was “Holy #rapeculture”.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/t...lim-woman-waxer-refused-to-touch-his-pubic-ha

You should have made this thread instead of me, but here we are. Good stuff as always.

You should have made this thread instead of me, but here we are. Good stuff as always.

Hey, sometimes I want to sit back and have a chuckle in other threads too!

You can always move that article to the OP, and request a Mod to add a poll :)

Can you elaborate on this a little bit, am I fake news?

I just meant that this complaint could have been filed in Ontario even if C-16 didn't pass because we had already added those prohibited grounds a couple years prior. But now it's Canada-wide.

A but more info into the $50,000 "discrimination" lawsuit:

image.jpg

"Women have penises and women have balls and if your staff is not comfortable then they can look for another job."

<Huh2>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a big supporter of the trans community, but I side with the Muslims here. Genetically trans women are not women.

I'm on board with calling them by the pronoun they prefer, and generally just being respectful like I would with anyone. But I draw the line at going into Female only establishments, restrooms etc. You have to consider everyone's feelings, not just the transgenders.

Both shop and trans woman woman should be rewarded sum of 100k and Cis Male WHitey should foot the bill!

Both sides are fucking backwards...

First one: You're a man, man. Suing for 50k? LOL

Second: Your work shouldn't have to accommodate your wacko religious beliefs, find somewhere else to work if you can't do the job.

Hmmm.
Wouldn't have thought I'd ever side with Muslims for being more closely aligned with reality.

I'm going to echo what some of the posters here wrote, like @JonesBones @Kafir-kun and @tramendous

Bit of a long post, no links or articles either. Pure anecdotal.

I make it no secret that I like to browse /pol/ it's hilarious if you can stomach the extreme racism. I mention /pol/ cause it's the birth place of the alt-right movement, where they value racial purity, traditional family roles, either paganism or Christianity. They also LOVE Donald Trump, but they HATE Jews and Israel (far more than they hate Mexicans, blacks, or Muslims), so there's naturally a bit of a conflict of interest here.

But to get back to my point. Muslims have views that align strongly with the conservative crowd that I see here when it comes to tradition and family roles.
You lot make fun of third wave feminism, transgender people, and side with usually with people that don't want to serve homosexuals. Well guess what most Muslims (I write most, cause I wouldn't have a problem serving a person that's homosexual, unless the person is doing something completely depraved or I feel very uncomfortable, but that can also apply for heterosexuals), feel the same way. For a Muslim, a man is a man, born a man and dies a man, and a woman is a woman, born a woman, dies as a woman. And while there are transgender communities in Muslim countries, I haven't ever heard a single Muslim say something nice about them when they come on television, and we're enjoying tea. It's usually "This is so disgusting." Anecdotal I know, but I invite the people I tagged to tell me if they've experienced it differentely.

On family values and traditions. If you've ever had the pleasure of visiting, say a Turkish home, you'll note how the home is spotless clean, that the woman of the house cooks amazingly, and that she cleans immediately. The man doesn't lift a finger, but moves straight from the dinner table, to the bathroom to wash his hands, to the living room to watch television. And it's fine.
For cooking, I can't tell you how many times I've heard Danish girls say that they can't cook. In a Turkish households, it's the opposite. In fact as a woman your own mother is going to uphold you to a very high standard, and eventually your mother-in-law will too. If you can't cook delicious Turkish food, then you're going to end up living with your parents the rest of your life (ok that's a bit of an exaggeration, but you get what I mean). As the wife, you're also expected to be in charge of the house, that means cleaning it and keeping it presentable, not lording over your husband (though that can happen if the husband is being a dick, and dirties the place, doesn't happen a lot. Cause men were once boys, and if they dirtied the place, they had to face their mothers and her slippers. So in general the men takes their shoes off when they enter the house). The man works after all, and the woman once she's done cleaning the house, watches her soap opera on television. Usually preparing dinner in front of it, like rolling up sarma, or kneading dough for börek, etc.
The wife will also make sure the children are raised properly, no time outs here. If you misbehave you get slapped across the cheek, or hit by the slipper. You're expected to get decent grades, and if you're a girl, you're expected to be even more well behaved.

In /pol/ for example, they go crazy over Asian (hilarious when you think about their ideas on racial purity) ladies or eastern European women. Cause they believe western women are decadent, slutty and ruin themselves, fucking black guys, getting tattoos and age prematurely with their excessive drinking, can't cook, spend all your money and make demands all the time. You can see how far away the Muslim women I described are from the /pol/ view on women. This is probably why one of the biggest pornstar is a Lebanese (Mia Khalifa) that dresses up as a Muslim girl, cause it's a great fantasy nailing a pure, devout chick.

In terms of crime, while Muslim countries are different on how they punish criminals, I can tell you this, you don't want to be caught as a criminal in a Muslim country. If you do, you're fucked.
Now once more I'm going to differ from a lot of Muslims, and say I find this a bit barbaric, I believe you should work on helping people to avoid them even getting to the circumstances where they see crime as their only option, and that you should try to rehabilitate them. But, when it comes to very violent crimes, I stand firm with my Muslim brethren. Punish them, and punish them hard. Key word here though is very violent, such as a serial killer or something. I don't see any reason to waste peoples tax money on someone that killed and ate people. Just kill him and be done with it. But that's me. Most Muslims I've met are far more conservative about how criminals should be punished than I am, and want very tough punishments for them. This is again something that aligns with the conservative crowd here, and certainly on /pol/.

So why the hatred for Muslims who have views that align with yours? News propaganda on how terrible Iran is? 9/11? There are plenty of posters here who have displayed great knowledge of history to tell you that in terms of Iran vs. U.S.A Iran is in the rights. America has fucked over Iran hardcore, in the name of the almighty dollar and in their attempt to create hegemony in the Middle-East, and let's be frank, most U.S. politicians would kneel down willingly to lick Netanyahu's sack. They're completely beholden to Israel.
On 9-11, that was a terrible tragic day, lots of innocent people died. No excuse for it. What one could do, is however examine how it came to be, that it happened in the first place? And to that, I ask you if you've ever read any of Osama Bin Laden's speeches? Trying to understand what caused a problem (or a terrible terrorist attack) helps you prevent the problem. Now this isn't always true. You still have psychopaths, that willingly drive down innocent people in countries that aren't responsible for invading other countries (Germany for example). But it does show self recognition that hey "I guess my country has really done some fucked up things abroad, no wonder we're hated."

Another thing about news. And this is again, my own opinion, but if anyone of you watches Sean Hannity, and believes that man, then you're a fool, and you take the words of a liar and a coward as gospel.

Last edited:

Good news!

Expect more mosques in the future to accommodate the growing number of Muslims.

Survey shows Muslim population is fastest growing religion in Canada
http://nationalpost.com/news/canada...ulation-is-fastest-growing-religion-in-canada

"Across the country, the Muslim population is growing at a rate exceeding other religions, according to Statistics Canada."

I personally would love to have a foreign culture blared at 7 am everyday. It lets me get angry at anyone that says the words immigrant, immigration and too much while filling my entire being with self righteousness. Truly euphoric!

Back