• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Transwomsn vs Muslim Spa, a Canadian Lawsuit

I wish it were, but unfortunately, the complaint is against the non-muslim owner (the muslim woman was an employee). The court's are probably going to side with the trans-women. Not necessarily because trans > muslims in the Oppression Olympics, but because they'll argue that the non-muslim owner should have had someone on staff willing to accommodate but didn't.
giphy.gif

In America the answer is obvious and that's because the WoT has soured the relationship. My dad who is a Sunni Muslim was a registered Republican before and even voted for GWB but after his first term he became a registered independent and hasn't voted GOP since.

Don't know how much that applies to Canadia though.

Yeah exactly, the GOP's marketing really pushes many minorities who are socially conservatives, like Muslims and Hispanic immigrants, into the Democrat's arms
Why would he have voted against Mitt Romney? Dude was a solid candidate.

Muslims are a very small percentage of the US population, so that's not really going to sway an election anyway, and a good chunk of practicing Muslims are recent immigrants who can't vote. The real head scratcher is why American Jews don't vote more conservative. Dennis Prager has said that Jews live one way but vote the complete opposite way.

Apparently this was just a Muslim employee, not a Muslim spa, so this will be a TKO for the tranny, but it will get overturned and ruled a no contest.

Edit: Ah dude, this was a bikini waxing place and some dude strolled in asking this poor Muslim woman to wax his ball bag? Come on, son.

Last edited:
What's funny about this is that one can make the exact same joke about enlightened lefties. My sympathies are with the Muslim woman.

This is a man who sees himself as a woman. It is unreasonable to demand that others see it that way as well. No one owes you to treat you as something you aren't.

I don't think that's the case in Canada. They went full bore with the utopia laws concerning gender expression.

Think of it in terms of the baker in the US that wouldn't make a cake for a ss wedding.

I agree things are getting worse, more people are embracing identity politics and we're seeing the same type of trends but on a much smaller scale, and not only 'cause we're 10 percent the size as our neighbors, but our history is also different.

I was at my buddy's house the other day, an older working-class guy, and he'd never even heard of Bill C-16. We start talking politics, and he says Wynne is out because she sold Hydro, a no-brainer. Then he says Ford is out because he's anti-union. The only party left is the NDP. Do you think this guy gives a damn about a man trying to get waxed at a spa? He does not.

Anyway, time will tell where we go from here, but I am optimistic. This very lawsuit could be telling, or more than likey, the bill was only ever meant to pander to transfolk.

Oh how I want to believe the progressive libs will lose and that they'll stop ruining Canada. Less LGBT insanity, better immigration policy and less gun control is my dream.

Why would he have voted against Mitt Romney? Dude was a solid candidate.
Because he doesn't trust the GOP.
Muslims are a very small percentage of the US population, so that's not really going to sway an election anyway, and a good chunk of practicing Muslims are recent immigrants who can't vote.
Notice my first post did not mention elections or the GOP, just Christians in general. The GOP and Muslims do have legitimate differences in value over things like redistribution which I touched on later, plus there's the issue of the WoT.
The real head scratcher is why American Jews don't vote more conservative. Dennis Prager has said that Jews live one way but vote the complete opposite way.
That doesn't surprise me, many Jews are very cosmopolitan so they'd naturally gravitate towards the Dems.

Oh this will be a good. These fools have been battling hard for biggest cry baby and now we get to see who the undisputed champ is. The co-main event should a be trans woman trying to get a job at hooters.

From the business owner:

"All clients regardless of sex, gender, gender identity or sexual orientation are welcome," stated Carruthers, as quoted by CTV News.

"However, we also welcome staff members and respect their religious beliefs and feelings of safety and dignity in regards to the right not to perform waxing services on males or male genitals."

Yeah, that sounds perfectly reasonable to me. The person who does male waxing was on sick leave, and the Muslim woman was uncomfortable waxing a biologically male body. So, come back another day.

I appreciate the business owner for sticking up for the employee that way.

From the business owner:

"All clients regardless of sex, gender, gender identity or sexual orientation are welcome," stated Carruthers, as quoted by CTV News.

"However, we also welcome staff members and respect their religious beliefs and feelings of safety and dignity in regards to the right not to perform waxing services on males or male genitals."

Yeah, that sounds perfectly reasonable to me. The person who does male waxing was on sick leave, and the Muslim woman was uncomfortable waxing a biologically male body. So, come back another day.

This is such an endlessly interesting conundrum.

What if instead of a transwoman, it was a white guy? And instead of a Muslim woman, it was a white woman? Does a white woman have to be comfortable waxing a white guy's junk? What if she's a survivor of sexual violence? Would liberals argue that she must?

Last edited:
Oh how I want to believe the progressive libs will lose and that they'll stop ruining Canada. Less LGBT insanity, better immigration policy and less gun control is my dream.

I don't see Liberals winning here, but it won't be because of progressives, IMO.

Muslims are the only conservatives left who are allowed to speak their mind. We need more of them and thankfully we are getting them. Trump is moron. LET THEM IN. They will wipe out this diseased state of mind.

Liberals are fucking begging to be hung by their own rope. Give it to them.

the Muslim woman was uncomfortable waxing a biologically male body. So, come back another day.

While perfectly reasonable, I don't think this is consistent. Can a Muslim woman say she is uncomfortable waxing a black body, so come back another day?

From the business owner:

I agree with you, the problem is that Justin Trudeau and this government agrees with you, and disagrees with you at the same time.

Muslims are the only conservatives left who are allowed to speak their mind. We need more of them and thankfully we are getting them. Trump is moron. LET THEM IN. They will wipe out this diseased state of mind.

Liberals are fucking begging to be hung by their own rope. Give it to them.
Yea i never understood that about them. They are willfully siding with an ideology that is the complete antithesis of their own.

From the business owner:

From the trannys pov. Why woukd you want some who feels uncomfortable waxing you? Not only will they not do good job, but the decent thing would be to respect the other persons feeling and move on.

Same thing with the gay vs cake makers. Why would you force someone who dont like you to bake you a cake. I doubt they would put their heart to it.

Yea i never understood that about them. They are willfully siding with an ideology that is the complete antithesis of their own.

They don't have a will to live. It has been lost. People act like Islam is a cult of death. No it isn't. It is just willing to crack fucking heads to get where it wants to be. We kill our people out of convenience. (abortion) That is a culture of death.

Hitler was an atheist who believed that the strong survive and the strong do not abort future possible warriors without giving them a chance.

Back