• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Transmaxxing: Transitioning for Personal Gain

I'm sure it's the same in both directions. It probably sucks being an ugly chick watching dudes bend over backwards for every chick above a 6 while they have to do everything for themselves. I can see why ugly chicks resent prettier ones and pretend there's "male privilege", since they aren't the recipients of the benefits of being female, so then they pretend they're an actual dude for attention and find out that's not true either after they already lopped their tits off, so then it's onto raging and scowling at "protests" and flipping out and blasting kids at an elementary school when they've made permanent solutions to temporary problems.

The dudes that do it to move prisons are a no brainer. If you're not getting out for a long time, it's a much better deal to go to a women's prison and jiggle your wiener at a bunch of bulldykes than it is to get stabbed and have trains run on you in a men's prison.

- I would transitione if i could become hot as Erika Durance or Paolla Oliveira.

csm_Paolla_Oliveira_-_Foto_Reproducao_-_Instagram_25d6404f32.jpg
paolla-oliveira-1-696x464.jpg

E2bFS-TXwAUgQ4d.jpg

paolla-oliveira-1-696x464.jpg

It's a weird concept but it happens. There's a lolcow who basically has this profile. Severely autistic male with no redeeming qualities, unable to read the room, talks about comic books all day, very ugly, disagreeable personality, neglects his pets, loser in all ways, basically wanting to become a female because he's given up on being a male. It's not common though.

It's obvious this crap has been happening for a while. A minority within a minority. The worst are the females. In my opinion, when they turn 18 they look in the mirror and realize they'll either never look good as a female or don't have the will to lose the 60 pounds they'd need to be attractive. Thus turning themselves into a hate-fueled monster for life.

I actually do think it makes sense.

In general, men are faced with a larger "checklist" in terms of being an attractive partner. They need some mix of solid careers, intelligence, good looks, great group of friends, great personality and sense of humor.

The checklist that women need to hit from men is pretty small to find men interesting in them, 1) be kinda cute, and 2) don't be a total crazy bitch.

It's easier for a dude that can't hit all the checkboxes to transition to a female and hit the two boxes, than vice versa.

I'm sure it's the same in both directions. It probably sucks being an ugly chick watching dudes bend over backwards for every chick above a 6 while they have to do everything for themselves. I can see why ugly chicks resent prettier ones and pretend there's "male privilege", since they aren't the recipients of the benefits of being female, so then they pretend they're an actual dude for attention and find out that's not true either after they already lopped their tits off, so then it's onto raging and scowling at "protests" and flipping out and blasting kids at an elementary school when they've made permanent solutions to temporary problems.

The dudes that do it to move prisons are a no brainer. If you're not getting out for a long time, it's a much better deal to go to a women's prison and jiggle your wiener at a bunch of bulldykes than it is to get stabbed and have trains run on you in a men's prison.

This is it. This is the unspoken fact about the trans community. You never see an attractive person transition. It's 100% ugly, gay people. They hate the way they look, they hate the fact they get zero attention from their preferred sex, and the see becoming 'trans' as a way to explain away why they are not attractive to anyone.

In general, men are faced with a larger "checklist" in terms of being an attractive partner. They need some mix of solid careers, intelligence, good looks, great group of friends, great personality and sense of humor.

The checklist that women need to hit from men is pretty small to find men interesting in them, 1) be kinda cute, and 2) don't be a total crazy bitch.

It's easier for a dude that can't hit all the checkboxes to transition to a female and hit the two boxes, than vice versa.

#2 is amazingly hard to find for women

This is it. This is the unspoken fact about the trans community. You never see an attractive person transition. It's 100% ugly, gay people. They hate the way they look, they hate the fact they get zero attention from their preferred sex, and the see becoming 'trans' as a way to explain away why they are not attractive to anyone.
I'm not sure I agree with this. I have seen plenty of conventionally attractive women transition and/or declare non-binary status.

No it doesn't make sense unless you're gay. Why a guy would want to look like a woman to attract other guys?

I read somewhere that this is prevalent in men with tiny penises. I don't know if I believe it, because wouldn't India and Japan have a higher rate than the rest of the world?

In the US, this trans nonsense will forever keep a good chunk of the electorate from ever voting Democrat. Homosexuality gained the kind of widespread acceptance that transgenderism never will, because transgenderism is blatant insanity.

I read somewhere that this is prevalent in men with tiny penises. I don't know if I believe it, because wouldn't India and Japan have a higher rate than the rest of the world?
Chemically castrated in the brain

The herpes is just a fringe benefit of this unorthodox lifestyle choice.

Meh, do what you like. Has nothing to do with me.

Don't get me wrong, I don't understand it and think its ridiculous.. but I have met/worked with transgender people, and if they act normally it changes nothing in my own day-to-day.

If they don't hurt anyone, why should anyone care?

Back