• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Translation of an ICU Doctor's Comment on Chimaev's COVID Experience

No the ventilators did not kill "most people" during Covid, Covid killed "most people"

There are often complications from being intubated and it's not something you want done if you don't have to have it done.

If you have to be put on a ventilator, then the ventilator likely has already saved your life, even if it "kills you" later, which again most of the time is not from infection from the ventilator but from the thing that made you had to be put on a ventilator

There's literally a link someone posted in here regarding this and it seems no one clicked on it. It echoes your point. But hey, who knows.

No the ventilators did not kill "most people" during Covid, Covid killed "most people"

There are often complications from being intubated and it's not something you want done if you don't have to have it done.

If you have to be put on a ventilator, then the ventilator likely has already saved your life, even if it "kills you" later, which again most of the time is not from infection from the ventilator but from the thing that made you had to be put on a ventilator
Easy with that one, stray over 3 syllables and they have trouble understanding.

Athletes walk a very fine line betweeen healthy and not especially those concerned with weight cutting. Someone like Chimaev by all accounts is redlining his body way too much most likely

i'm sure they do, but Khamzat is the only one who always fails to deliver because of his sickly body when it's time to cash that check his healthy mouth wrote.

He must of had it early before the strain mutation

Lmao even Khamzat hacking up a lung and swollen like a balloon would still murder you with his bare hands.

doubt it. he'd have died to COVID if it wasn't for modern medicine. he'd have died to the food poisoning or whatever too with how ill they make it sound like it made him. how can you fight when you can't even walk to your mailbox before running out of breath while simultaneously shitting out of both ends?

This is 100% true. Whoever says the contrary, show me the death rate of intubated vs non-intubated patients.
<{titihmm}>
Bro, it's fucking crazy, did you see the death rate of hospitalized people vs people who didn't go to the hospital? The ratio is so lopsided it's unreal. Someone needs to investigate those hospitals.

What does mean "syllable" ?​

<{katwhu}>
Gotta be careful with you too, I see.

syl·la·ble
noun
a unit of pronunciation having one vowel sound, with or without surrounding consonants, forming the whole or a part of a word; e.g., there are two syllables in water and three in inferno.

(Honestly not sure if serious lol)

Last edited:
Gotta be careful with you too, I see.
No need to be, just like to play with words and their descriptions.​
syl·la·ble
noun
a unit of pronunciation having one vowel sound, with or without surrounding consonants, forming the whole or a part of a word; e.g., there are two syllables in water and three in inferno.

(Honestly not sure if serious lol)

I love the help with description, thank you CR!
<{ohyeah}>

The ventilators are what actually killed most people during covid, they have a high risk of bacteria entering your lungs causing pneumonia thus causing further breathing issues
I was thinking to myself , how long will it take for the first flog to mention some anti covid horseshit.
Lo' and behold...first post of the OP...and its you...congrats.
No surprise really
thickhead.gif

I’ve seen doctors mention this somewhere. It’s most definitely true because most who needed ventilators died.
one of those legit sites like Bitchute. Full of medical advice from someone with an honorary doctorate in gender studies

Back