• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Translation of an ICU Doctor's Comment on Chimaev's COVID Experience

That's not very smart reasoning. Most people that needed ventilators were terminally ill.
They were having shortness of breath and had a weakened immune system so the ventilators likely caused pneumonia. Which pretty much is what happened to the ones that died, lung infections.

They were having shortness of breath and had a weakened immune system so the ventilators likely caused pneumonia. Which pretty much is what happened to the ones that died, lung infections.

Since you're likely a CNA and used to cleaning up bed pans, can you confirm or deny the stigma that nurses cheat frequently? Lol.

The ventilators are what actually killed most people during covid, they have a high risk of bacteria entering your lungs causing pneumonia thus causing further breathing issues

Dumb, they dont just put any patience on the ventilators, only the severe one, so of course they have a high chance of dying.. Thats like saying cancer dont kill people, chemotherapy does. lol

Patience or patients?

This thread has me rolling. Bah gawd.

{<doc}
The problem is the doctors don't have the patience for the patients my dude - they be yanking the cord off the vetilator too quickly to meet targets set for them by the Soros foundation of clearning beds. It's all well documented among those who are informationed.

The problem is the doctors don't have the patience for the patients my dude - they be yanking the cord off the vetilator too quickly to meet targets set for them by the Soros foundation of clearning beds. It's all well documented among those who are informationed.

Bro, I don't have the patients for this post.

I actually heard the exact opposite and my sources are way more legit……..

lol.

miami-vice-omg-miami-vice.gif

Wow, had no idea about this. That means hospitals were basically turned into gas chambers. Legalized concetration camps basically.

It's crazy. So many people were mentioning this AS it was happening and they all got censored on social media/MSM or got drowned out/labeled as anti-vax. Same shit with ivermectin. It helped patients on day 1...but anyone who suggested it got labeled a crazy horse dewormer anti-vaxxer. It's sad. Anyone who tried questioning got tarred and feathered.

Lightweight this please. Thank you

The ventilators are what actually killed most people during covid, they have a high risk of bacteria entering your lungs causing pneumonia thus causing further breathing issues

No the ventilators did not kill "most people" during Covid, Covid killed "most people"

There are often complications from being intubated and it's not something you want done if you don't have to have it done.

If you have to be put on a ventilator, then the ventilator likely has already saved your life, even if it "kills you" later, which again most of the time is not from infection from the ventilator but from the thing that made you had to be put on a ventilator

Back