Social Transgender Megathread Vol. 2

Did you join the pronoun circus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
They are. But most of the ones they attract are weird fetishists specifically looking for transwomen with penises. What they want is what any normal women wants - a hot heterosexual guy. But why TF would they want them? They don't.

So what they want is an impossibility for most.

Curse poetry. Karma. God told you you are ahn man young boy. Ok I gotta get off the interwebs before I catch some yellow smear.

Does that have anything to do with trans ? Conor got a titanium shin bone, so I guess you're in good company. I agree so what noone smart judges anyone on medical conditions. I'm glad you got medically helped with modern medicine.

I don't know that person, like at all.

I am against teaching pro trans ideology at elementary school. Like encouraging surgeries and "transitions". What do you think about me ?

One thing I will tell you, lost souls sometimes make the best friendships. Cause they know what it's like.
I think all bets are off till you're 18. You speak very kindly, and we could do with more people as nice as you.

I think all bets are off till you're 18. You speak very kindly, and we could do with more people as nice as you.
Yeah grown people are gonna do with their own body what they want to anyways. Freedom of speech. I don't gotta agree with someone as long as I have the right to say what I think. All within good manners and the law.

Yes been there twice. The differences between there and the US.

1. Transpeople are widely accepted in Thai society and it's no big deal.
2. Thai Transpeople aren't going around telling everybody to speak with different pronouns, trying to enter female locker rooms or trying to compete with females in sports. They just transition on their own and live like like everyone else and don't demand special privileges.

Yea but those things took momentum alongside the white men doing this shit.

If transpeople were just black men or some other minority, the trans thing ideology wouldn't even be a thing.

Exactly this. Trannies in Thailand just get on with their lives. They don't scream at society to use certain language around them, nor do they claim to be women. They recognise and admit that they are trannies, they are men who have had their genitals removed and they are content with it.

They are. But most of the ones they attract are weird fetishists specifically looking for transwomen with penises. What they want is what any normal women wants - a hot heterosexual guy. But why TF would they want them? They don't.

So what they want is an impossibility for most.

This is one of the numerous reasons why I'm against them teaching kids that being trans is the way to go. You can't transition into the opposite gender and then have a "straight" relationship. It's such a nasty lie that is pushed onto people for virtue signaling purposes.

I can't imagine living in a bubble where everyone tells you how awesome you are for being trans and how you really are the opposite gender. You go through all sorts of drugs and mutilating surgeries only to realize that these people were lying to you the whole time. They don't really think you're the opposite gender because not a single one of them will ever involve themselves in a relationship with you if they're straight.

This is one of the numerous reasons why I'm against them teaching kids that being trans is the way to go. You can't transition into the opposite gender and then have a "straight" relationship. It's such a nasty lie that is pushed onto people for virtue signaling purposes.

I can't imagine living in a bubble where everyone tells you how awesome you are for being trans and how you really are the opposite gender. You go through all sorts of drugs and mutilating surgeries only to realize that these people were lying to you the whole time. They don't really think you're the opposite gender because not a single one of them will ever involve themselves in a relationship with you if they're straight.

That's exactly why most of them are fucked in the head. They put their minds and bodies through all of this and when they look in the mirror......Still a man/woman. The males are usually gay men wanting to be the woman in a straight relationship but few of them can find a straight man wanting to fuck.....a man.

Yes been there twice. The differences between there and the US.

1. Transpeople are widely accepted in Thai society and it's no big deal.
2. Thai Transpeople aren't going around telling everybody to speak with different pronouns, trying to enter female locker rooms or trying to compete with females in sports. They just transition on their own and live like like everyone else and don't demand special privileges.
This is kinda incorrect. I'm not Thai but live in Thailand I'm dating a ladyboy and she played volleyball in high school and played for the girls team. When she goes to the bathroom she goes in the ladies toilet. Also they don't demand special privileges here because they are rightfully so called either a ladyboy but in a lot of case a she.

This is kinda incorrect. I'm not Thai but live in Thailand I'm dating a ladyboy and she played volleyball in high school and played for the girls team. When she goes to the bathroom she goes in the ladies toilet. Also they don't demand special privileges here because they are rightfully so called either a ladyboy but in a lot of case a she.

Genuinely out if curiosity here. Why are you dating a ladyboy? Are you bi? Genuine question, what's the specific appeal?

“Her Willy” <lmao><lmao><lmao><lmao>
I have two plastic hips, half a breast and a ton of metal in my breasts making me a cyborg. So what? My friend got her willy lobbed off 7 years ago, what do you think about her?

I have two plastic hips, half a breast and a ton of metal in my breasts making me a cyborg. So what? My friend got her willy lobbed off 7 years ago, what do you think about her?
Good for her, I suppose. If she feels happier in her body, why the fuck should I be bother or perplexed by it. Life is too short to judge people on doing things that makes them feel more comfortable.

Also somehow I never see trans people out in public. They must be rare as unicorns. Or a lot of them aren't recognisable from passing by on the street. There is not one trans person in the buildng I work at and it got like a few thousand people working there. And the city is big.

Maybe someone trans sherdoger can voice their opinion and tell us why we are rude, which we obviously are. I guess we don't know any better and don't realise trans people read this thread and that is a bad thought. Cause we are actually unkind. Simply cause I forget trans really exist and write like noone trans reads this cause they are some mythical beings.

I did have 2 trans encounters. One was a customer at work. Other was some street prostitute asking me to hire her/his service.

Well who cares. We're just chatting. The point is not to hurt how trans feel about themselves it's the opposite, we are worried for the youth and preventable damage. Which sounds offensive to them cause they will say trans is natural beautiful ect.
You're not wrong on the unicorn comment

I live and work in the metro NYC area. I ride the subway, go to lots of shows, bars and clubs. Some of those places even have signs posted where they clearly state they don't tolerate racism, transphobia, homophobia, ageism, etc. I went to an event hosted by House of Yes this past weekend where thousands of people were present. For those that don't know, House of Yes is one of the friendliest clubs/organizations to the LGBTQ community. They also happen to attract a very diverse heterosexual population.

I run into hundreds, if not thousands of different people on a weekly basis. So far, in 2024 I can count the number of trans people I have encountered on one hand.

This fear of a "trans agenda" or "societal trend" or any of this other nonsense people come up with is extremely overblown. I suspect that the people who react so strongly against any of this stuff are essentially shut ins who have very limited interactions with a truly diverse population.

Does your girlfriend F*** you ?

Exactly this. Trannies in Thailand just get on with their lives. They don't scream at society to use certain language around them, nor do they claim to be women. They recognise and admit that they are trannies, they are men who have had their genitals removed and they are content with it.

The idea of trannys aka ladyboys in Thailand doesn't annoy me. Everyone just goes on about their day. No discussions from either side. Their culture. I am wanting to go Thailand. Train kickboxing all day. Beaches. Pretty cheap Thai woman. Great food. Sunny. Other tourists. Asian friendliness.
With cheap I mean low maintance compared to the west. Not purchasing them.

Genuinely out if curiosity here. Why are you dating a ladyboy? Are you bi? Genuine question, what's the specific appeal?
She is just a pretty chick that happens to have dick. A very tiny one at that. No I'm not Bi I don't like dudes. Can't really say.

Ok but do people get fired for not calling her a she?

Ok but do people get fired for not calling her a she?
I honestly don't know the answer and can see your point but it is not the same. If trans in the States were treated the same as Thailand people would lose there mind.

The UK is on the verge of ending gender dogma and banning sex education for under 9s. Everyone who said this stuff was 'here to stay' can eat their fucking words. It was nothing more than a perverted fad, the latest 'thing' for the loony left to latch onto. This sick, perverse shit is about to get ground into the dust and the weird gender fucked losers can go back to obscurity.

Back