• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Transgender man gets menstrual cycle

No, that's liberal idealism. The idea that people get to live their lives however it makes them happy because you get one life is a liberal idea. Conservatives want people to live in a constricted environment, usually based on religious idealization. Most liberals just support the rights of people to be happy as long as they aren't hurting others.

The idea of a liberal has been whittled down into some narrow idea by some conservatives, but in reality the guys I'm talking to have no idea what a real liberal is. They have some caricature of a liberal stuck in their head that doesn't reflect the vast majority.

Again, if a man has schizophrenic delusions, enabling these delusions to the point of self-mutilation is not being "compassionate", but downright nihilistic and malicious.

Shrugging your shoulders and saying "well, whatever's fine by you, is fine with me", is never the answer. There are men who are ill, who are not in a good way, who do not know what is best for themselves. That is when other people must step in, and guide them in the right direction.

Liberals want a free environment so that they have the greatest possibilities available to influence the world around them, to put mankind on the right path, so that we may reach our ideals, rather than settling for a modicum of stability that may well be reached by a dictatorship or a theocracy.

Men cutting their own penis, and women eviscerating themselves to the point of no longer being able to give birth, ought to be no one's ideal. That's absolutely insane.

This is a twisted form of nihilism and amorality that has infiltrated and infected the liberal movement, which will be responsible for its doom unless it is put in check. We did not seek freedom only to prove our worth to be less than that of animal's, once we have no supreme power to reign over us.

DCxIrcTVYAEkp15.jpg

Are we talking about years ago or now?

Years ago, they would have strung him from a fucking tree. Today, they'd suppress his speech and probably beat him down. So before you answer with something you think is smart, know that I live in the south and I've seen the KKK compounds and members. I know exactly what would happen if a liberal went to the wrong conservative place and tried to promote their ideas. The same shit that you're complaining about. It's not a one way street, and it doesn't reflect the majority. You're just doing everyone a disservice by promoting that bullshit.

Again, if a man has schizophrenic delusions, enabling these delusions to the point of self-mutilation is not being "compassionate", but downright nihilistic and malicious.

Shrugging your shoulders and saying "well, whatever's fine by you, is fine with me", is never the answer. There are men who are ill, who are not in a good way, who do not know what is best for themselves. That is when other people must step in, and guide them in the right direction.

Every time you post, you show me just how little you understand about the medical community. The surgery is done for the well being of the patient. That is other people, medical professionals with decades of experience in the subject, stepping in and doing what's best for the patient. If you spent a decade in med school and another decade practicing that type of medicine, you might understand that you don't know as much about it as you think you do.

Liberals want a free environment so that they have the greatest possibilities available to influence the world around them, to put mankind on the right path, so that we may reach our ideals, rather than settling for a modicum of stability that may well be reached by a dictatorship or a theocracy.

That's part of it, but you're removing parts that you don't like and applying them to the entire group. Liberalism is very invested in the LGBQ community having rights.

Men cutting their own penis, and women eviscerating themselves to the point of no longer being able to give birth, ought to be no one's ideal. That's absolutely insane.

This is a twisted form of nihilism and amorality that has infiltrated and infected the liberal movement, which will be responsible for its doom unless it is put in check. We did not seek freedom only to prove our worth to be less than that of animal's, once we have no supreme power to reign over us.

It has nothing to do with nihilism. And there's clearly a significant enough portion of the population who disagrees with you. Personally, I find the idea abhorrent to cut off your own dick, but I'm not stupid enough to think my beliefs represent the beliefs of everyone else. Again, I didn't know you were a doctor with a legitimate medical complaint. I just thought you were some asshole who thinks he can impose his beliefs on others.

You added this afterwards so I'll respond. For one, sexuality is a preference. Gender identity is a social construct. Gender Identity Disorder is best treated medically by the surgery. So if you think you know more than the regulatory medical agencies, you might want to spend a decade in medical school and show them how they are wrong and know nothing compared to your vast amount of research and personal experience in the subject. I know you think you have more than the tens of thousands of hours of accumulated experience than the international community of doctors and medical professionals, but I don't think they'll respect your opinion because you haven't studied shit.

This has nothing to do with medical expertise. The Nazi doctors were also "learned experts", as were the Unit 731. Medical expertise doesn't teach you morality. Being able to build a nuclear bomb doesn't mean you're best fit to utilize it. Being able to castrate a man and pump him full of estrogen, doesn't mean you should.

I know that any man, who deems himself fit to surgically alter men or women to superficially resemble the opposite gender, while rendering them incapable of fulfilling the biological functions that they were born to perform, has completely detached himself from any common morality whatsoever.

You know it, I know it, everybody knows it, even the trans-gender people themselves, deep down in their consciousness, that it is not right. That what is happening here is simply a manifestation of delusion and hubris, of mankind's rebellion against its natural state.

Last edited:
Years ago, they would have strung him from a fucking tree. Today, they'd suppress his speech and probably beat him down. So before you answer with something you think is smart, know that I live in the south and I've seen the KKK compounds and members. I know exactly what would happen if a liberal went to the wrong conservative place and tried to promote their ideas. The same shit that you're complaining about. It's not a one way street, and it doesn't reflect the majority. You're just doing everyone a disservice by promoting that bullshit.
see you're spewing nonshit again just because you live in the south and see all the crazy racist shit there. I lived in SoCal and moved to NY...and it's totally different here. Maybe you should move out then?

Every time you post, you show me just how little you understand about the medical community. The surgery is done for the well being of the patient. That is other people, medical professionals with decades of experience in the subject, stepping in and doing what's best for the patient. If you spent a decade in med school and another decade practicing that type of medicine, you might understand that you don't know as much about it as you think you do.

I'd certainly hope that it remains that way, that in my life, I do not ever seek to understand the medical community, because if "understanding" them means that I should simply lay down and accept all of their immoral practises, as the previous generations did, (such noble practises as lobotomy), then I'd prefer not to "understand".

I have my ideas on what is best for us, and safe to say, they do not quite correlate with those of the present-day medical community's.

You can cling on to their supreme "authority" on this subject, if you wish, but you'd be best advised as a "liberal", to understand, that authority has failed us on many occasions.

This has nothing to do with medical expertise. The Nazi doctors were also "learned experts", as were the Unit 731. Medical expertise doesn't teach you morality. Being able to build a nuclear bomb doesn't mean you're best fit to utilize it. Being able to castrate a man and pump him full of estrogen, doesn't mean you should.

Oh, what teaches morality? The Bible where the God murders an entire planet via drowning? Morality in current accepted medicine internationally is about minimizing patient suffering and quality of life. Comparing the Nazis' horrible and unethical experiments to the international medical community is fucking stupid. After Hitler wasn't around to protect those "doctors", most of them had to try hard as hell not to get prosecuted.

I know that any man, who deems himself fit to surgically alter men or women to superficially resemble the opposite gender, while rendering them incapable of fulfilling the biological functions that they were born to perform, has completely detached himself from any common morality whatsoever.

You think that because it's your opinion. You don't know shit. Does a person who chooses to go without reproducing now have no morality? Why does having a child on an already overpopulated planet make you not immoral? Is it because God told you in his little book or because not having children actually makes you do other immoral things that harm others?

You know it, I know it, everybody knows it, even the trans-gender people themselves, deep down in their consciousness, that it is not right. That what is happening here is simply a manifestation of delusion and hubris, of mankind's rebellion against its natural state.

Natural state? How about gay animals then? Why is homosexuality something seen across species? Why can I find a video of a monkey face fucking a frog in some weird bestiality thing? What's happening here is simply human beings acting according to our nature. There's nothing immoral about it. It's simply the spectrum of sexuality and gender.

see you're spewing nonshit again just because you live in the south and see all the crazy racist shit there. I lived in SoCal and moved to NY...and it's totally different here. Maybe you should move out then?

Wait so when you pick the most extreme leftists from highly leftist areas it's OK, but when I pick the most extreme rightwinger from highly right wing areas it's somehow different? What's with the double standard here?

Mental illness is nothing new, normalizing and promoting it is.

You added this afterwards so I'll respond. For one, sexuality is a preference. Gender identity is a social construct. Gender Identity Disorder is best treated medically by the surgery. So if you think you know more than the regulatory medical agencies, you might want to spend a decade in medical school and show them how they are wrong and know nothing compared to your vast amount of research and personal experience in the subject. I know you think you have more than the tens of thousands of hours of accumulated experience than the international community of doctors and medical professionals, but I don't think they'll respect your opinion because you haven't studied shit.

"Gender identity is a social construct"? That isn't the "progressive" position anymore, my friend. You could get accused of "violence" just for saying to the wrong person. Gender identity is an an innate and intristic " sense of being a woman, a man, both, neither, or anywhere along the gender spectrum." It's fixed and immutable, it's something akin to a soul that is inside a person and can't be changed, hence why "conversion therapy" for trans youth is banned in some jurisdictions and is on its way to being banned in others. Of course, it can also be fluid and ever-changing. So you're forgiven for not being able to fully grasp it, because it's a quasi-religious ideology that doesn't actually make any sense. Which is why some of us are opposed to enshrining it in our laws and most importantly, aggressively indoctrinating our children with it, but apparently that makes us hateful bigots. And probably racist too.

As far as medical professionals, when you see how WPATH and USPATH are in the thrall of political activists, it sort of makes you lose confidence in their ability to really objectively treat this condition.

I'd certainly hope that it remains that way, that in my life, I do not ever seek to understand the medical community, because if "understanding" them means that I should simply lay down and accept all of their immoral practises, as the previous generations did, (such noble practises as lobotomy), then I'd prefer not to "understand".

I have my ideas on what is best for us, and safe to say, they do not quite correlate with those of the present-day medical community's.

You can cling on to their supreme "authority" on this subject, if you wish, but you'd be best advised as a "liberal", to understand, that authority has failed us on many occasions.

Practices. Not practises.

I'll bet you'd seek them the first time you're really sick and needed medical help. You just disagree with it because you have a preexisting dislike for it, not a valid complaint about the practice. Yes, history has shown many medical practices to be rather barbaric. We're well past that today.

"Gender identity is a social construct"? That isn't the "progressive" position anymore, my friend. You could get accused of "violence" just for saying to the wrong person. Gender identity is an an innate and intristic " sense of being a woman, a man, both, neither, or anywhere along the gender spectrum." It's fixed and immutable, it's something akin to a soul that is inside a person and can't be changed, hence why "conversion therapy" for trans youth is banned in some jurisdictions and is on its way to being banned in others. Of course, it can also be fluid and ever-changing. So you're forgiven for not being able to fully grasp it, because it's a quasi-religious ideology that doesn't actually make any sense. Which is why some of us are opposed to enshrining it in our laws and most importantly, aggressively indoctrinating our children with it, but apparently that makes us hateful bigots. And probably racist too.

As far as medical professionals, when you see how WPATH and USPATH are in the thrall of political activists, it sort of makes you lose confidence in their ability to really objectively treat this condition.

Who has ever been accused of violence for saying that? Let's see that one. I don't see how accepting those who live that lifestyle equates to aggressive indoctrination of children.

And considering conservatives have been trampling on their rights for a long time, why wouldn't there be organizations related to changing political policy? There's groups for literally everything. That doesn't make the medical community's research and knowledge invalid.

Gender identity has nothing to do with race, and everyone knows that. So that was quite a dumb ass remark, but whatever. Before any surgery is ever undertaken, the patients undergo years of therapy and transition prep by several doctors. A wish washy patient isn't getting the surgery. No ethical doctor is going to undertake that surgery on someone with a fluid gender identity. You're stitching together a bunch of loosely related things to make them sound worse than they are.

who fucking cares. god damn you conservatives just cant get enough of wondering about the dicks and pussys of transgendered people. Its must occupy your thoughts 24/7.

Maybe if it bothers you so much, you could try minding your own fucking business for once in your pathetic lives.

I would be happy to mind my own business but the left and their LGBTXYZ pets are rubbing everyone's face in their business and trying to use the force of law to make us all accept and celebrate it. If you are going to have parades and post youtube videos and force businesses to get in line and indoctrinate kids then we are going to respond.

YGender identity is a social construct. Gender Identity Disorder is best treated medically by the surgery.
I disagree, this disorder should be treated by treating the mind. Not by sex change surgery.

I disagree, this disorder should be treated by treating the mind. Not by sex change surgery.

I didn't know you were a medical professional too! You should really tell the medical community about treating the mind. I don't think they've heard of it before. I think they just go straight to chopping off dicks at first request, but you could revolutionize their practices with your brilliant ideas!

Who has ever been accused of violence for saying that? Let's see that one. I don't see how accepting those who live that lifestyle equates to aggressive indoctrination of children.

And considering conservatives have been trampling on their rights for a long time, why wouldn't there be organizations related to changing political policy? There's groups for literally everything. That doesn't make the medical community's research and knowledge invalid.

Gender identity has nothing to do with race, and everyone knows that. So that was quite a dumb ass remark, but whatever. Before any surgery is ever undertaken, the patients undergo years of therapy and transition prep by several doctors. A wish washy patient isn't getting the surgery. No ethical doctor is going to undertake that surgery on someone with a fluid gender identity. You're stitching together a bunch of loosely related things to make them sound worse than they are.

You really don't consider there to be an aggressive indoctrination of children to trans ideology? Well I don't know where you live, but it's definitely like that here. I'm sure there are areas of the US like that as well. The results have been predictable: more and more children coming out as trans. Yet another girl (they're almost all girls it seems) came out at my son's high school last week. Not as trans per se but she came out as "genderqueer". Wanna know how she came out? On stage in front of the whole student body at an assembly - at the Pride assembly, lmao you can't make this shit up. Why does there need to be special assemblies, constant talk about it in classrooms, and a mass media push if it's such a small percentage of the population?

I think you misunderstood my comment about political activism and USPATH. USPATH and WPATH aren't supposed to be activist groups, they are the associations of medical professionals dealing in transgender care who set the standards of care for trans people, US for the US and W for the world. They bow to pressure from trans activists groups though when setting their policies though. This is a highly politicized issue. Imagine any other condition where the patients could tell the doctors what science to use and what the best possible way to treat it would be - it would be ridiculous. But that's what we see with these people.

You really don't consider there to be an aggressive indoctrination of children to trans ideology? Well I don't know where you live, but it's definitely like that here. I'm sure there are areas of the US like that as well. The results have been predictable: more and more children coming out as trans. Yet another girl (they're almost all girls it seems) came out at my son's high school last week. Not as trans per se but she came out as "genderqueer". Wanna know how she came out? On stage in front of the whole student body at an assembly - at the Pride assembly, lmao you can't make this shit up. Why does there need to be special assemblies, constant talk about it in classrooms, and a mass media push if it's such a small percentage of the population?

No, there hasn't. There's been a more general acceptance that those types exist and always have in our society and shouldn't have to hide in shame, so more are coming forward to be treated. I don't think there's some plot to make our kids gay and want to cut off their dicks.

Why does there need to be activism for a class of people who have historically been treated as unequals and held under threat of potential criminal prosecution? Seriously?

I think you misunderstood my comment about political activism and USPATH. USPATH and WPATH aren't supposed to be activist groups, they are the associations of medical professionals dealing in transgender care who set the standards of care for trans people, US for the US and W for the world. They bow to pressure from trans activists groups though when setting their policies though. This is a highly politicized issue. Imagine any other condition where the patients could tell the doctors what science to use and what the best possible way to treat it would be - it would be ridiculous. But that's what we see with these people.

Yeah because working with the patients and representative groups to determine the best course of care for their well being is only bad when it's transgender people. With any mental condition, there are groups that work for the best interests of the patients. There's groups for everything. That doesn't invalidate the medical community's determination by default.

who fucking cares. god damn you conservatives just cant get enough of wondering about the dicks and pussys of transgendered people. Its must occupy your thoughts 24/7.

Maybe if it bothers you so much, you could try minding your own fucking business for once in your pathetic lives.

The typical progressive you're obsessed defense.

I didn't know you were a medical professional too! You should really tell the medical community about treating the mind. I don't think they've heard of it before. I think they just go straight to chopping off dicks at first request, but you could revolutionize their practices with your brilliant ideas!
Don't act like surgery will suddenly cure the illness. It may make them feel better but let's face it. they will always want acceptance...feel the need for it and you people should accept them...but they will not stop there. They want commendations as how brave they are for coming out and people should celebrate it. It will never stop from surgery. That is a fact.

Practices. Not practises.

I'll bet you'd seek them the first time you're really sick and needed medical help. You just disagree with it because you have a preexisting dislike for it, not a valid complaint about the practice. Yes, history has shown many medical practices to be rather barbaric. We're well past that today.

I have no problem accepting treatment from a local doctor that I know to be a moral man, and a capable practitioner of medicine.

"International medical community" has fuck all to do with it.

We're well past nothing. The sooner you understand that, the easier it will be to have a meaningful conversation with you. Right now it is like pulling teeth.

You know "he" has a couple buddies that don't know he's a girl...

They're out at the bar and it's that time of the month, he's being bitchy, you know his friend is like,

"Dude wtf you have your period or something?"

He definitely goes and cries about it in the bathroom. The only question is, which bathroom?

Back