Transgender man gets menstrual cycle

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Jamie Raines, a 22-year-old transgender man from the United Kingdom, revealed during a video June 14 the experience of having a menstrual cycle for the first time in nearly four years and detailed the experience to nearly 100K followers.

Shortly after quitting a certain testosterone injection and switching to a less potent form, Raines experienced a cycle for the first time since transitioning from female to male five years ago.

“A little while after I switched … I had a visit from an incredibly, very unwelcome guest,” Raines said during a YouTube video. “I basically got my period for the first time in, like, nearly four years. I felt really kind of very awful about it at the time.

“I was just crying, and it was horrible,” the YouTube star added.

But, Raines continued, “It didn’t make me any less of a man.”
One commenter wrote, “You having your period is Nature telling you that you are a woman, not a man.”

“Maybe you got your period because you’re still a woman?” another posted.

“[A] woman got her period…. big deal,” an unimpressed commenter said.
“Why didn’t you just socially construct yourself to not have a period?” one viewer asked.

And another commenter wrote: “Newsflash [sic], You are a WOMAN!! You may think you are a Man, but your DNA does not change, no matter what you ‘feel.'”
lol, wonder how the liberal crowd's gonna spin this one? God forbids if he/she marries a woman and she finds out her husband has periods.

Jesus Christ, it's a man, with a goatee, and a semi,sort of, metro sexual masculine voice and he has a period. If this keeps up I'll have to apologise to @ripskater as he may be onto something.

giphy.gif

Yes, having a period and CRYING about it doesn't make you less of a man. Sorry, but that's the definition of not being a man.

The West has become the empire of mutants... it just turns out that that is less cool than it sounds.

Jesus Christ, it's a man, with a goatee, and a semi,sort of, metro sexual masculine voice and he has a period. If this keeps up I'll have to apologise to @ripskater as he may be onto something.

Post modernists believe that gender expression has NOTHING to do with biological sex, despite being correlated 99% of the time. So a woman could very well have a goatee, look like a man, and be all woman. Having a cock is also not taken into consideration when determining whether you are a man or a woman.

I'd be shocked if this person wasn't given a good liberal college "education."

This thread is as weird as a sex change. Like a confused mix of anger and relief that she didn't turn into a fully biological man.

Also, in before lots of Jordan Peterson paraphrasing. Or after, or whatever.

Post modernists believe that gender expression has NOTHING to do with biological sex, despite being correlated 99% of the time. So a woman could very well have a goatee, look like a man, and be all woman. Having a cock is also not taken into consideration when determining whether you are a man or a woman.

I'd be shocked if this person wasn't given a good liberal college "education."

It's funny because until a few months ago I was unaware of this tranny shit (spell check keeps trying for tyranny, go figure), never heard of the flat earth shit and hadn't really acknowledged sherdog was full of trolls.

I've got too much time on my hands, sherdog has destroyed my innocence and people aren't just shit they're completely fucking delusional.

Don't want to become educated in this field. Don't want to be sucked into the swirl of bullshit.

#Resist

This thread is as weird as a sex change. Like a confused mix of anger and relief that she didn't turn into a fully biological man.

Also, in before lots of Jordan Peterson paraphrasing. Or after, or whatever.

Your arrogance is annoying. How you act like you're better than everything without ever posting anything note worthy.

lol, wonder how the liberal crowd's gonna spin this one? God forbids if he/she marries a woman and she finds out her husband has periods.

Every comment, click, and piece of phony outrage encourages this shit further.

I regret my click and post already.

who fucking cares. god damn you conservatives just cant get enough of wondering about the dicks and pussys of transgendered people. Its must occupy your thoughts 24/7.

Maybe if it bothers you so much, you could try minding your own fucking business for once in your pathetic lives.

who fucking cares. god damn you conservatives just cant get enough of wondering about the dicks and pussys of transgendered people. Its must occupy your thoughts 24/7.

Maybe if it bothers you so much, you could try minding your own fucking business for once in your pathetic lives.

^menstrual meltdown of peace

Well I was but he/it/she/whatever posted it on the world wide web and someone posted here. By doing so it seems to be to highlight that a man says he had a period.

Now you're telling me to mind my own business on something a person deliberately put on the www so people can have an opinion.

I am minding my own business because one day I would like a daughter and my daughter will not be having to use a toilet or bathroom with a boy/man.

I am also minding my own business because I pay a lot of tax and it seems most of this shit is publicly funded and the consent age for permanently disfiguring a confused potentially mentally unstable person is getting beneath the legal age of consent yet the question of whether they're of sound mind is never asked.

I am disturbed by a lot of things about this but certainly not fixated on genitals. I'm disturbed that the suicide rate is astronomical yet we aren't reassessing how we treat or look at this.

By creating a fluid pseudo reality you create a perception of reality that has no solid base to build an identity on. Especially so for children/teens that need structure and boundaries. You tell these poor kids you are nothing and are surprised when they become lost.

Take your harmful, self righteous, pompous head and shove it back up your arse. If a method of treating this condition isn't working you change the method you don't escalate the condition.

PMS indignation?
We care because these degenerates PARADE their dicks and pussies out in public, trying to sway our society in a perverted direction. Because we care about the world our children live in.

This land I call Great Britain is getting crazier. First a man has a baby, then a man has a period... What's next? A woman having a rational conversation?

Back