• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Transgender man gave birth while living as BOTH sexes and declares baby will be 'gender neutral'

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
Kaci Sullivan, 30, has become the first person in the world to give birth while living as both genders, four years after beginning the transition from female to male

The couple have not revealed the baby's sex and say the child will be raised as 'gender neutral' until being old enough to decide its sexuality.

SWNS_TRANS_BIRTH_16.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/transgender-man-becomes-first-give-11686348

Whats wrong with that?

It's actually pretty normal, i have freinds who had a boy , they made sure all toys bought for him were animals and such when he was born , didn't matter , his first word was " digger " he loves machines.

Lesbian couple I know they had ,similar ideas , there son came out of the womb loving camoufage clothing and anything to do with soldiers .not there cup of tea but they accepted him for who he is.

Other friends had a girl and did the same thing ( mom hates pink ) she is very much a normal 12 year old girl , (it's hard to call her normal though as she is pretty exceptional )

If done properly there is nothing wrong with this

Last edited:
kid is doomed
Thats the hard part about stores like this... i couldn't give a fuck about someone cutting their own dick off and what not, but you just know the kid is gonna have one hell of a fucked up life

Thats the hard part about stores like this... i couldn't give a fuck about someone cutting their own dick off and what not, but you just know the kid is gonna have one hell of a fucked up life

Nope. The kid will probably be loved and cared for and will grow up an extremely tolerant individual.

But we are not gender neutral. We are living creatures, not robots. Gender roles, gender norms and gender based behaviors are something we see throughout the animal kingdom and we are no different. If you want to create something that is 'gender neutral' then build your own computer. Don't inflict your selfish, deluded madness onto innocent children.

Any young people wondering what lucrative careers they should go into, consider clinical psychology and becoming a therapist. Because in a few years time, when the chickens of all this gender identity insanity come home to roost, there are going to be a lot of very disturbed, messed up people out there in need of your services.

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s a bad thing honestly. What’s wrong with raising a kid as gender neutral? It’s a kid, they’re pretty much gender neutral anyways until they hit puberty. All they’re doing is letting it play with the toys it wants to without restriction and the same for dress. It’s not going to harm the child.

In OP:

>First person in the world to do this

You:

>Its actually pretty normal
The raising as gender neutral was the part I was (obviously) referring to , my examples were all years ago btw , it's just catching right wing (nut) ire now .

I don’t think it’s a bad thing honestly. What’s wrong with raising a kid as gender neutral? It’s a kid, they’re pretty much gender neutral anyways until they hit puberty. All they’re doing is letting it play with the toys it wants to without restriction and the same for dress. It’s not going to harm the child.
This... The fact it's going over some people's heads... LOL

But we are not gender neutral. We are living creatures, not robots. Gender roles, gender norms and gender based behaviors are something we see throughout the animal kingdom and we are no different. If you want to create something that is 'gender neutral' then build your own computer. Don't inflict your selfish, deluded madness onto innocent children.

Any young people wondering what lucrative careers they should go into, consider clinical psychology and becoming a therapist. Because in a few years time, when the chickens of all this gender identity insanity come home to roost, there are going to be a lot of very disturbed, messed up people out there in need of your services.
It means letting them choose their own toys and clothing... That's it

I get your point, but you don't know for sure it's not going to harm the child. Kids can be pretty mean. If a kid that was born a boy turns up in a dress one day, they might get bullied, especially in rougher schools.

I get your point, but you don't know for sure it's not going to harm the child. Kids can be pretty mean. If a kid that was born a boy turns up in a dress one day, they might get bullied, especially in rougher schools.
But will they allow the school to gender the child? I’ve heard of people that didn’t so the child could just be. And let’s be real, as kids, people can look boyish while being a girl, or girly while being a boy. So the kids may never know.

When little Billy gets bullied because Billy likes to play with Barbie instead of a BB gun it will hurt them though.
Maybe. Maybe not. When I was a kid my friend was a boy, and he loved playing with my barbies and I loved playing with his Batman action figures. Nobody ever bothered him about it, or me. It wasn’t a big deal.

Back