Movies TRANSFORMERS and G.I. JOE Live-Action Movie Officially Announced by Paramount

i like the first two Joe movies. they’re big budget camp & i think they’re a lot of fun, even when they’re at their dumbest

Just as long as they respect the fact that BUMBLEBEE WAS NEVER A FUCKING CAMARO

I may give it a looksie.

Actually does seem like a slam dunk. Given the way that franchise has been going, Toretto would probably individually gorilla press Megatron into an ocean to defeat the Decepticons. Then Optimus would thank him and they’d philosophize about family.

The Rock lifts Bumblebee in Camaro form and swings him like a weapon in a battle against a giant robot.

Yes! You get it. Vin Diesel drives a robot off a cliff and crashes into Star Scream, who earlier rejects family.

Lol if you’re not a 10 year old boy and this appeals.

I have to admit that I was really hoping for something more like Flashgitz did with their transformers.

The very first scene should have Dr. Mindbender fixing Snake Eyes and enabling him to talk and fixing Bumblebee so he can talk normally without stupid sound bites from random old movies.

There's been comics about this for about 30 years so there's plenty of ideas out there they could take from.

e815a382b3933d8dc36f36affb0e6559.jpg

The very first scene should have Dr. Mindbender fixing Snake Eyes and enabling him to talk and fixing Bumblebee so he can talk normally without stupid sound bites from random old movies.
And also ensure that he has an Aircooled engine in his ass (because he was NEVER a fucking camaro)

Back