• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Trans Activists are Vile Human Beings - Mock Female Surfer Legend for losing her arm in Shark Attack

Lol… you’re pathetic.

Lame name calling while avoiding the topic. Because you have zero ability to formulate an intelligent response

🚨NEW: FIVE MALE Players Dominate Women's Volleyball, Benching Female Athletes - "You white piece of sh**!"

Five biologically male players identifying as transgender DOMINATED the court during an Ontario Colleges Athletic Association (OCAA) women's volleyball match in Canada, leaving at least five female athletes benched throughout the game

These men had not undergone any gender-affirming hormone therapy or surgery

During the event, a @RebelNewsOnline reporter covering the match faced a racist attack from someone who was previously in the crowd, "You white piece of sh**!"

An anonymous source reported 'two major head injuries' to female volleyball athletes in the OCAA, including a concussion from a spiked ball by one of the transgender players

Peak clown world

Its funny how you losers pretend to care about women's sports while simultaneously also going after women's rights like abortion. Interesting really.
Just drop the humanitarian act, dingus.
Ur a damn father who speneds his time being a racist bigot on karate forum. Now thats pathetic.

Its funny how you losers pretend to care about women's sports while simultaneously also going after women's rights like abortion. Interesting really.
Just drop the humanitarian act, dingus.
Ur a damn father who speneds his time being a racist bigot on karate forum. Now thats pathetic.

"Durr, you're a father but you post on Sherdog. Pathetic!"

Might be the dumbest thing I've seen here in a long time.

Shit, this ain't Skold. Even Skold did better than this.

Does it physically hurt being so stupid? You think conservatives don't have daughters that play sports?

FFS, try harder.

You and your damn daughter again..
The majority of conservatives would love nothing more than for their daughters to be good obedient housewife, not play sports and look like Cyborg.
Get that through your fkn skull.

You and your damn daughter again..
The majority of conservatives would love nothing more than for their daughters to be good obedient housewife, not play sports and look like Cyborg.
Get that through your fkn skull.
You're an absolute moron. Like, maybe the dumbest poster here. You actually think that all the MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of girls playing sports...I'm the only conservative that's there cheering their kid on? And hell, I'm more center right than plenty of them.

Do you ever fucking leave your house? Do you have any idea what the actual world looks like? I'm trying to find a reason as to how you could hold such utterly moronic views.

You're an absolute moron. Like, maybe the dumbest poster here. You actually think that all the MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of girls playing sports...I'm the only conservative that's there cheering their kid on? And hell, I'm more center right than plenty of them.

Do you ever fucking leave your house? Do you have any idea what the actual world looks like? I'm trying to find a reason as to how you could hold such utterly moronic views.

Yes I do leave my house for work and to do other things in my community.
I'm reconnecting with my biological daughter and Its actually been going surprisingly well ngl.
Any other personal details you wanna know about you fucking creep?

Yes I do leave my house for work and to do other things in my community.
I'm reconnecting with my biological daughter and Its actually been going surprisingly well ngl.
Any other personal details you wanna know about you fucking creep?
"Do you ever leave your house?"

"OMG you're a creep that wants to know all the details of my life!"

Can't make this stuff up.

<Dany07>

"Do you ever leave your house?"

"OMG you're a creep that wants to know all the details of my life!"

Can't make this stuff up.

<Dany07>

you are a creep. you come in every thread about Trans and brag about how your letting your daughter
play sports like its some sort of an achievement or something.

Respectfully disagree, but of course you're entitled to your opinion.

Feel free to list some times you've agreed with any progressive positions (and actually posted those agreements on Sherdog),

Feel free to list some times you've agreed with any progressive positions (and actually posted those agreements on Sherdog),
Well, for one...right from the start I was calling out Jan 6th as absolutely being a big deal and never wavered. Argued with those on the right downplaying it.

I'm anti death penalty, have had discussions here about that and argued with conservatives.

I think some sort of social safety net is needed, obviously the devil is in the details but I've butted heads with some here on the right about that as well.

I'm not sure what you deem "progressive" and honestly we probably shouldn't highjack the thread too long discussing my ideology but yeah I'd say I'm center right. Not a centrist, definitely lean right but still far left of plenty.

Again, I'm not saying you can't hold your view and I'm not gonna bash you or name call if you consider me far right. As I said, you absolutely have a right to your view.

you are a creep. you come in every thread about Trans and brag about how your letting your daughter
play sports like its some sort of an achievement or something.
You're a weirdo for real. Brag? I'm a normal person like millions of others that have daughters that play sports. That's the point, genius. I'm NOT special in that regard.

I mean, is your cognitive function that low that you honestly didn't understand that's why I bring it up? Good God.

I think people used to watch for the hot chicks. Not so much anymore....

sarah-jane-lowerson-1.png

So that's what William Dafoe has been up to.

Yeah, some of these people are trash human beings for sure.

Who mocks a shark attack victim?
This. Its not all of them obviously but these are pure trash

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back