Training w/sprained toe...anything to avoid?

No, dont get hip bump swept over your foot.

Dont be a ***got

A big thing is when you take someones back, be aware of the position of your feet. I'm 170 lbs and I took a guy's back that's 225 lbs. I was showing him an escape if someone is on your back. I told him to straighten his leg and roll over that side that he straightened the leg on to go into half guard.

He did and he rolled HARD, and my foot landed in a flexed forward position. (Position your foots in as you move forward with weight on it) So he crashes my weight as well as his weight on it as it's flexed forward and wow....

So just remember if someone rolls to flatten your feet or adjust it to the position.

I broke my pinky toe really badly once. I would just take a week off after that tape it and work it out. Throw some pens or pencils on the ground and try to pick them up this will stretch it out. It helped me after a lot longer than a week, but yours is just sprained, it will heal quick.

I broke my pinky toe really badly once. I would just take a week off after that tape it and work it out. Throw some pens or pencils on the ground and try to pick them up this will stretch it out. It helped me after a lot longer than a week, but yours is just sprained, it will heal quick.

your pinkie toe? that's like injuring your vagina. grow up, this man hurt his big Toe

Back