training for posture

^ Theres no need to be a internet tough-guy about it. It annoys me too that people are making garbage threads but there are ways to go about it, and the way he went about it made him sound like a cock.

Also I dont give a shit about the SnP legend thing, sorry :)

^ Theres no need to be a internet tough-guy about it. It annoys me too that people are making garbage threads but there are ways to go about it, and the way he went about it made him sound like a cock.

Also I dont give a shit about the SnP legend thing, sorry :)

The S+P is not about being nice to people who ask retarded questions. If we were nice to idiots, idiots would stay after their initial showing of idiocy. The only reason that the S+P exists in the form that it does now (which is presumably something that has been of some use to you) is because those who came before you ran off the idiots. You are under an obligation to do the same.

Quit being such a pussy.

Barut said:
The S+P is not about being nice to people who ask retarded questions. If we were nice to idiots, idiots would stay after their initial showing of idiocy.

Which is the exact reason why this is the best forum on the 'Dog. We do a good job to decimate the fucktards before they can do any real damage.

You're fucking with an S+P legend.

Telling a TS to not be lazy and to use the resources on the board before starting a thread is not being a cock. S+P has become too warm and cozy lately. People are starting threads that show that they haven't done their homework and that they likely have little drive to actually implement any advice that they are given. The FAQ is there for a reason.
Thanks, however I'd hardly call myself a legend, and with my crappy training regimen of late, definitely not an S&P legend!

I'm not actually that fussed about not reading the stickies (although it is annoying). My beef comes from the TS being lazy on a number of threads (mainly mayberry), then finally getting on my nerves with a very ignorant war room thread. I categorize people who don't train their mind in the same group as people who think being strong means curling three times a week. Neglecting both (as in this case), is especially frustrating.

PERFECT POST!!!

My exact issue. MANY thanks for your help and contribution!

My pleasure. Glad I could help. Btw, the draw-in is a little trickier than just sucking your gut in. You'll have to feel the tension deep below your abs. It's a pretty weird feeling and it took me a few tries to get it. Also, a fringe benefit of having correct posture is that your chest looks a lot bigger because your rib cage is way out in front.

Alon is old school great. Don't try to stem his anger.

Back