Trained by Cody Garbrandt and cornered by Khamzat, top MMA prospect Ali Kadyrov remains undefeated

Ur giving a platform for people to witness this.
Instead of leaving it where no1 would give a fuck or see it .

We r not gunna stop him fighting for his dads promotion... over there...but ur giving views/popularity to it...good or bad press is still press.

Best thing to do is let this fight die in infamy and if your going to combat or go after anything go for the western fighters who are attending stuff..

But his fighting career alone ... shouldn't even be viewed on mass

I have to disagree broski

Look at what's happening now with all the audits going on

Awareness is crucial for everyone... If it's swept under the rug like this thread was then likely he will continue and become EagleFC champ or some BS

This isn't even worth the "beating head against a wall" gif. You'll never figure it out with extensive explanation. Or even simple explanation.

Ur an idiot i got that much already..

U think by exposing this to more people its gunna stop something in a country his father controls lol

My only point is his career shouldn't be talked about because negative or positive press creates buzz and encourages it to carry on...

It should be left to die as an isolated event that no1 gave a shit about ..thus killing the idea of a career in Fighting

I have to disagree broski

Look at what's happening now with all the audits going on

Awareness is crucial for everyone... If it's swept under the rug like this thread was then likely he will continue and become EagleFC champ or some BS

Its not sweeping it under the rug ..its not giving it breathe to live on ..

We cant stop him from competing in his father's promotion...

Can we get some betting lines on this kid please? Pretty sure he ain't losing anytime soon...

I just got the "I'm promoting violence/genocide" warning. What in the hell? Do the people who post warnings like that even read any of this?

Its not sweeping it under the rug ..its not giving it breathe to live on ..

We cant stop him from competing in his father's promotion...

Definitely is sweeping it under the rug here on Sherdog when 5 other major platforms are wide open talking about it

Thats the best course of action is to stand up to such BS and hold people accountable

Not hide it and hope it goes away

You think all the sudden Sherdog stops talking about it that he's gonna shut down his promotion and quit giving freebies away ?

Nahh it's gonna take public backlash and professional fighters to stand up and make this unacceptable.. embarrassment works well and nobody will ever sign that kid unless it's for a major beat down

Definitely is sweeping it under the rug here on Sherdog when 5 other major platforms are wide open talking about it

Thats the best course of action is to stand up to such BS and hold people accountable

Not hide it and hope it goes away

You think all the sudden Sherdog stops talking about it that he's gonna shut down his promotion and quit giving freebies away ?

Nahh it's gonna take public backlash and professional fighters to stand up and make this unacceptable.. embarrassment works well and nobody will ever sign that kid unless it's for a major beat down

Do u think kadrov is a guy who gives into pressure from people in or out of his country lmfao...

He didnt become who he is by folding to words or pressure . ..

So unless ur bringing a insurgent army with ur words/pressure u aint accomplishing shit ..

What u r doing tho is drawing attention and buzz to an otherwise bullshit none news worthy fight....
Which will encourage more to take place...
I will not respond further here as i will now be contributing too much to this thread hence increasing its buzz

360883.jpg

I want to rape you for your statement. Beat and kick you. Finally stab you. I hate you.

h6PBmDY.png

Are we going to bash the hell out of cody for this or is that only reserved for dagestani/chechens??

He could have got his dad to make a fake passport and go do international MMA against real competitors.

Do u think kadrov is a guy who gives into pressure from people in or out of his country lmfao...

He didnt become who he is by folding to words or pressure . ..

So unless ur bringing a insurgent army with ur words/pressure u aint accomplishing shit ..

What u r doing tho is drawing attention and buzz to an otherwise bullshit none news worthy fight....
Which will encourage more to take place...
I will not respond further here as i will now be contributing too much to this thread hence increasing its buzz

Being the laughing stock of the mma community is plenty of pressure

He'll hold backyard BBq events and nobody will give two F's about his so called promotion

Tell me how well this Dictator will take being the scum of the MMa community

He'll hold shows still yes , and he will still be a POS yes ...

But outside his bubble nobody will deal with him ...

It's exactly what should happen

He did ok tbh, needs to tuck his chin but looked like what you'd espect a well trained 16 year old to look other than that.

FkmP7-JakAUN7eB

What an absolute beast. He finished his opponent easily via some unorthodox ground and pound technique, and remains undefeated in MMA.

Him and Raul Rosas Jr. are the future of MMA.

This is a war room debate? *Double checks section clicked*

I just got the "I'm promoting violence/genocide" warning. What in the hell? Do the people who post warnings like that even read any of this?
They have you pegged as an unstable gamer who acts like a cocky jerk in the forums man...Stop it, and you'll be ok. BTW change your AV, you remain unworthy.

They have you pegged as an unstable gamer who acts like a cocky jerk in the forums man...Stop it, and you'll be ok. BTW change your AV, you remain unworthy.
Have you gotten a subtle, parental type warning to cease failing?

i bet his opponent was approached by some thugs prior to the bout and was given two choices. throw the fight, or disappear.

Back