Trained by Cody Garbrandt and cornered by Khamzat, top MMA prospect Ali Kadyrov remains undefeated

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

FkmP7-JakAUN7eB

What an absolute beast. He finished his opponent easily via some unorthodox ground and pound technique, and remains undefeated in MMA.

Him and Raul Rosas Jr. are the future of MMA.

I'll take your word for it. He doesn't look like an Ali Kadyrov though that's for sure.

It’s funny how a “savage” and “alpha” like Khamzat is scared of another man in Kadyrov. I fear no man.

I knew that was going to be funny, but I didn't think it would be THAT funny. The look of pure joy on everyone's faces clapping afterward is just as good as the "finish". It'll never happen, but it would be great to see him get sent to Brazil and get smashed into the ground.

Fon

FkmP7-JakAUN7eB

What an absolute beast. He finished his opponent easily via some unorthodox ground and pound technique, and remains undefeated in MMA.

Him and Raul Rosas Jr. are the future of MMA.

Dont post things like this ..the guy should be irrelevant and remain that way..

Ur giving energy to something that doesnt deserve it

Sure is gonna get interesting as he climbs up the ranks lol

Fon

Dont post things like this ..the guy should be irrelevant and remain that way..

Ur giving energy to something that doesnt deserve it
Exactly, we should never know about UFC fighters hanging out with murdering dictators and their immediate family. Let's keep that under wraps as much as possible. Plus, the kid is obviously talented. We all saw that devastating finish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back