Trained at Cicero Costha PSLPB

so how do you maintain that level of intensity (2 hrs training + side workout). Multiple times a week

I'm not one of those high level competitor guys ahahaha But for what I see, they train at 11/12:00, most of purple and blue still do other training latter, I don't know how exactly they schedule all that but I'm sure they work out sometimes

so how do you maintain that level of intensity (2 hrs training + side workout). Multiple times a week

Once you get used to it drilling isn't very hard on your body. Of course you expend a decent amount of energy on it and you sweat some, but it doesn't really make you sore or anything. Lots of people think you need to be roided up to train hard twice a day but when I was in school I managed to do it without a ton of problems(though I didn't do much in the way of strength and conditioning).

I'm not one of those high level competitor guys ahahaha But for what I see, they train at 11/12:00, most of purple and blue still do other training latter, I don't know how exactly they schedule all that but I'm sure they work out sometimes

Does he teach technique to advanced guys or just drilling and rolling?

Once you get used to it drilling isn't very hard on your body. Of course you expend a decent amount of energy on it and you sweat some, but it doesn't really make you sore or anything. Lots of people think you need to be roided up to train hard twice a day but when I was in school I managed to do it without a ton of problems(though I didn't do much in the way of strength and conditioning).

I used to do it at 19-24, now at 27 its very hard. We drill for maybe 30 mins..

Back