Train like the Muscle Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't help him a bit against BJ Penn who's workout routine consists of...

1.) Wake up
2.) Get high
3.) BJJ
4.) Get High some more
5.) Sleep

I'm scared of needles. Can I still train like the Muscle Shark?

Sherk has come out in the past and said he trains like a bodybuilder on his weight routine. Half of this is image, the other half is probably ignorance. You wouldn't think so after seeing his incredible strength conditioning routine.

In his last fight his boxing was probably the fastest I have ever seen someone throw a punch. His biggest problem was that he's got the reach of a 5th grader. If he could learn how to close the distance well (Which is hard enough in the MASSIVE space an octagon is) then he could become a solid striker.

Anyways, while his weights is distorted, good job on his hard work ethic. Hopefully he knows what deca is now.

In his last fight his boxing was probably the fastest I have ever seen someone throw a punch. His biggest problem was that he's got the reach of a 5th grader. If he could learn how to close the distance well (Which is hard enough in the MASSIVE space an octagon is) then he could become a solid striker.

I'll bet his pad work looked awesome as long as the pads were at a nice comfortable distance from his face.

1.) Wake up
2.) Get high
3.) BJJ
4.) Get High some more
5.) Sleep

C'mon, the Penn that fought GSP,Hughesx2 is alot different from the Penn that fought PulverX2,Stevenson, and Sherk.

1.) Wake up
2.) Get high
3.) BJJ
4.) Get High some more
5.) Sleep

You forgot: eat BBQ. about 18 times in there.

mensfitness lies about damn near everything.

SeanSherkUFC56Weigh.jpg

If you want to look like that it has to be intense ahaha

He's got the face of an angry hobbit. Seriously cover the rest of him with your hand... angry hobbit lol.

But there's no need to use isolation movementes to develop said arm strength. This is starting to sound like a thread in grappling technique the other day. It was just as wrong headed then...

Simply not the case.

A PL buddy of mine can squat a heck of a lot more than I can, and yet when some chick instigated an arm wrestling match between us at a party, I handily beat him, and this is a guy that outweighs me by over 50 lbs (145 vs 200). I do iso work on my arms, he doesn't. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that working out your arms will make them stronger.

lol... I was laughing more at the intense arm work... a skull crusher is a very common tricep isolation exercise...

On a side note how does he not overtrain?

Take 30 supplements a day...

Simply not the case.

A PL buddy of mine can squat a heck of a lot more than I can, and yet when some chick instigated an arm wrestling match between us at a party, I handily beat him, and this is a guy that outweighs me by over 50 lbs (145 vs 200). I do iso work on my arms, he doesn't. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that working out your arms will make them stronger.

Though arm-wrestling is 70% technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back