Social Toy Collectors Thread

I'm not ashamed to admit I used to have the Joan Jett and Debbie Harry Barbies. But I am ashamed to admit I don't know where they are now. Especially when I see how much they are worth today. :eek:

c935f04b-1bd2-429f-a1d1-6b82d0ce0e77.c40c1aa13364b8f98dc0d2b51a05f80c.jpeg

Well , with a bit of artistic licence...

Let's go with...

" I hate myself for losing ( loving) you...

medmafex-252_0.jpg

Mafex A-Train from "The Boys".

Well fuck, I'm depressed so I just spent over $200 on Lego... and it isn't even the D&D set or the Avengers tower...

Got an Avengers End Game set that was a decent price, and then happened across an article that said Amazon was having a decent sale on stuff and the Classic Atari set was down to $160 and I couldn't pass it up. Hell, I never even knew I wanted it!!!

At Macy's Toys R Us, they had McF DC Super Powers Invisible Jet and Batmobile under $10, as well as original proportions MOTU, Super7 5POA GI Joe, maybe McF 7" Page Punchers also around $10.

For some reason, I don't see them carrying Dragon Stars or Gundam Universe, but they have other Bandai anime figures. I suspect they only carry like one case of Marvel Legends.

sll50702_7.jpg

sll50702_9.jpg

sll50702_15.jpg

That's so cute!😍

Got one of my new Lego sets in today - Avenger's Endgame Final Battle set. 2 bags in and I gotta say I'm liking it so far. Love the Thanos that comes with it.

So I've been looking at this for a while thinking if I really wanted to get it. The mini figs from the box outside of Thanos and Valkyrie just weren't doing it for me.

Then I saw it on sale and thought, meh what the hell...

I FUCKING LOVE THIS THING!!!
It actually folds out to make it quite a bit bigger that the picture shows. The way they did some of the angles was freaking cool. And the mini figs? They all are a LOT cooler than I could have hoped for.1000000055.jpg

I have maybe one or two Lego horses from Castle theme long ago. Never thought to try to attach wings to them. I guess I'll need to lookup the Design ID and see if Pick A Brick has wings.

Well , just ordered some ML stuff , the new Kang and throne , Quicksilver ( although I wish he had his running hands, FFS they even show them on the card . And the Secret Wars Tatiana and The Beyonder .

Might pick the others up IF the prices drop a lot. Don't like Cap's shield, got several Symbiote Spideys.

Renewed my Marvel Unlimited subscription, decided against upgrading to get the free figure , it's okay but not that fussed by having it I've decided.

View attachment 1064601

I got excited to see this at a nerd rummage sale this AM.... until I saw he wanted 200 bucks!

Got a friend who is hopefully going to a nerd toy fair tmrw if he feels okay. He's under orders to watch for ML and 2000ad stuff ...I could go but it's a bit of a drive on a maybe when he's hopefully going... otherwise it's a couple of hours round trip .

Well , just ordered some ML stuff , the new Kang and throne , Quicksilver ( although I wish he had his running hands, FFS they even show them on the card . And the Secret Wars Tatiana and The Beyonder .

Might pick the others up IF the prices drop a lot. Don't like Cap's shield, got several Symbiote Spideys.

Renewed my Marvel Unlimited subscription, decided against upgrading to get the free figure , it's okay but not that fussed by having it I've decided.
You're overseas and couldn't get the fig anyways. It's US only.

Back