Social Toy Collectors Thread

Finished the Pirate ship/island and love the design of it like this.

OmAHzyv.jpg

ty0KDmG.jpg

Gonna keep it like this but will build the ship next week to see it fully. I think this pirate island and my tree house will make a great little wilderness area for a theme park.

OmAHzyv.jpg

ty0KDmG.jpg

Gonna keep it like this but will build the ship next week to see it fully. I think this pirate island and my tree house will make a great little wilderness area for a theme park.

That's cool! I never was a lego-head though. But it looks like it was a blast to build!

Hadn’t gotten anything new in a while but the girlfriend surprised me with a Victor Freeze from Mondo. Favorite Batman villain.

m5BsPun_d.jpg

A9UjakS_d.jpg

Didn’t pull out all the accessories but comes with a good amount.

REGULAR_R3_0267_1024x.jpg

Love it, they really nailed the art style of the show. Super clean.

OmAHzyv.jpg

ty0KDmG.jpg

Ship looks like a tree house. Was that an official intended alternate build?

Do you buy the CMF's to diversify your island's population variety?

Ship looks like a tree house. Was that an official intended alternate build?

Do you buy the CMF's to diversify your island's population variety?

Yeah that it the official build. the ship is the Alternative.

I buy blind bag every now and then but I have a bout 100 some loose mini figs that I have collecf over the yrs and throw them when I need

Apparently the first Monday of the month, Best Buy reveals a new Marvel Legends and today was Kingpin, but diff colors from the BAF version. Seems like a bunch of characters from Spider-Man Animated Series coming out. So far, Monster Venom BAF re-release, Mysterio cartoon/comic, Kingpin BAF re-release.

Got the itch again. With it being Star Wars day I saw this was up for pre-order and put mine in.

darth-vader_star-wars_gallery_5eb057412468d.jpg

Love the packaging. Looks insanely detailed, hope it gets here sooner than later.

Is Hasbro gonna get mad they copied their old school Kenner packaging style?

I was on standby after seeing a Star Wars fansite say Black Series ESB 40th Wave 3 was going to be on pre-order very soon and it said Boba Fett. If it's the original bluish gray, red, orange Boba, I'll need to order.

I bought the Hot Wheels white Ford Ranger Raptor that says Ford Performance on the side. It doesn't have headlights or tail lights tampos so I want to use Lumocolor permanent fine black marker to draw stipple dots outline to make my own lights.

First time I tried to paint tail lights it came out assymetrical, so I'm a bit chicken.

Didn't turn out good. Fewer dots would have been better.

Last edited:
Time is ticking down for that autographed Spawn...

dr-doom-secret-wars-loose.jpg

I started reading the Marvel Unlimited free coronavirus Secret Wars where Doctor Doom is a god and wears all white. I dug out my old Mattel original Secret Wars Doctor Doom, and have an old worn out green t-shirt... I just need a decent cape pattern template so I can make a custom cape for Doctor Doom. Not sure how I'd attach it but am thinking about making like Doctor Doom traditional minidress and attaching the cape to that.

EDIT: A piece of green t-shirt had a conveniently located small hole, so easily stretched to fit over head, then trimmed assymetrically and looks pretty good.

Last edited:
Is Hasbro gonna get mad they copied their old school Kenner packaging style?

I was on standby after seeing a Star Wars fansite say Black Series ESB 40th Wave 3 was going to be on pre-order very soon and it said Boba Fett. If it's the original bluish gray, red, orange Boba, I'll need to order.

They did a SDCC exclusive in similar colors. Not sure if they will release it again under the 40TH banner.

SDCC-40th-Boba-Fett-019.jpg

That's the one I want, but I sure ain't paying SDCC scalper prices. Hasbro has to realize if they made that a regular item, it'd sell a ton.

Snake Eyes 6" is finally up for pre-order! Doesn't have the UZI or Timber and the fictional guns have a giant hole in them for unknown reason.

Apparently the regular version has a stupid red dash on the forehead.

Pre-order supply wiped out in one day and scalpers have their listings up.

Last edited:
Tonight MeTV Collector's Call has a Star Wars episode.

Tonight MeTV Collector's Call has a Star Wars episode.

Fun Fact, Rick Springfield (yes THAT Rick Springfield) has some of the most sought after Star Wars collectables out there.

Oh, and Punkass from Tapout has the original Boba Fett prototype that has the rocket launcher backpack that was pulled off the market. Paid $17K for it.

The Audio is very bad on this one though.

Last edited:
I just added three more Funko Pop! figures to my collection to make it to 70.

The three are got this week are two absolute icons in Muhammad Ali & Bruce Lee. Both of whom were very big influences in my life. And my favorite non-combat sports athlete, Josh Allen, quarterback of my team, the Buffalo Bills.
20200513_172306.jpg 20200513_172256 (1).jpg 20200513_172331.jpg

Fun Fact, Rick Springfield (yes THAT Rick Springfield) has some of the most sought after Star Wars collectables out there.

Oh, and Punkass from Tapout has the original Boba Fett prototype that has the rocket launcher backpack that was pulled off the market. Paid $17K for it.

The Audio is very bad on this one though.

That Facts of Life woman's face was still very attractive along with her voice. A bit chubby, but still kinda hot.

Back