Toxic places online

I've been on some forums in my time, sherdog really isn't toxic in comparison. Even reddit is a lot worse.

I never visit the war room though, maybe that's why.

Bu-bu-bu-but the Reditor Editor said Sherdogz were the most roxified & toxified and could only be saved by harmonicas and The Wizard, then they played this...

I decided to take a break from sherdog and find another site to kill my time in. Turns out Reddit isn't as gay people say, it's the war room on steroids.

<31>
i only go there for dota so the videogame. And these guys are super poliet nerds. They are so poliet it´s toxic to me. Like if you aren´t on your best behaviour they down vote you. Also a bit Croatian and random stuff. Hearing reddit is super toxic, I thought it was heavily moderated. So it depends where you go there.

These Bosnian assholes kicked me out of the Group r/Bosnia for saying I am christian. They are confused. They wanna show themselves as this muslim country for arabs and pakis who come to reddit. Dumbasses. Look in the mirror your a slav, a jugoslav. You´re straight european.

Last edited:
Sherdog isn't toxic you stupid worthless fuck! We love you.
I love me too hoe. KYS all of you. :cool:;)

This song saves the thread. So good

I complain bout toxic but tried to talk a few dota players into commiting suicide. Told them cut your veins, do it, noone loves you, kys. Jump of the balcony <lol><lol>
Or the classic your mom is dead, she got cancer. Your parents are gonna die in a car crash. Go in the war in Ukraine Russia and die, why you playing dota.

I´m a balkan degeneric and love it. It´s actually being genius. The weak gotta die. The cool hunt Mamooth meat and become UFC fighters.

Britney brought out the toxic. This song is so good. She was my favorite singer at 13.

And don´t forgot to KYS if you´re offended. Or send me your adress and I come to murk you.

Sherdog really is not toxic apart from some threads in the war room.
Facebook and Instagram are more toxic places really. Reddit and 4chan are cesspools.
Game lobbys - when you play online you gotta accept other people there all fucked your mom. Otherwise you'd be triggered every time.

sherdog is quite mild compared to other places, because the age is higher in general. not that many 20 year olds around. if you go in places where younger people go, maybe instagram, what stands out is not the bickering, but the uniformity. everybody says pretty much the same thing.