Toughest ufc fighter?

Chris Lytle

chris_lytle_american_mixed_martial_arts_fighter_4118x2745.jpg

Miesha Tate. I mean, the entirety of her striking defense involves blocking punches with her face.

I know you are joking but I really think Miesha probably is the thougest at WMMA
She was KTFO'd badly in her second fight and she kept fighting , I bet many girls would have quit after that

How is toughness being defined?
Given the amount of punishment taken and the refusal to give up, I'd say JDS.

Then again...

I gotta say weidman even though i hate him

Yeah, the toughest guy in the organization is DEFINITELY a guy who has never once came back after being hurt to then win a fight. A guy who has been brutally TKO'd twice in only 3 years or so at the top level. That's the guy. Obviously much tougher than guys who have been badly hurt and fought through it to win, and guys who have never been stopped in many years at the top. Superb post. I also nominate Weidman for Best Cardio in the UFC and Least Embarrassing Dad in the UFC.

Jee suz.

Alexander Gustaffson showed a lot of heart against Jones and DC.

Frankie Edgar
Mark Hunt
Roy Nelson
Diego Sanchez
Gilbert Melendez (when he returns)
Michael Bisping
Dan Henderson
Shogun Rua
Jorge Masvidal
Gegard Mousasi

How is toughness being defined?
Given the amount of punishment taken and the refusal to give up, I'd say JDS.

Then again...

JDS quit against Velasquez in the 3rd fight, curled up in the foetal position on his hands and knees and waited for the ref to save him despite knowing there was only a minute or so left. We have never seen Roy Nelson do that.

Tuffest female was Miesha Tate btw.

Nelson and Hunt easily, not only for chins but I can imagine them getting stabbed or taking a bullet to the arm and shaking it off. Real warriors and absolute tanks with unbreakable spirits.

Back